Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Sea Salt Caramel 4 ct

by Yasso

#5 in Frozen Yogurt

Yasso frozen greek yogurt sea salt caramel 4 ct

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Sea Salt Caramel 4 ct!
3 months ago
Purchased at: Walmart
I can’t get enough of these!! They’re amazing. I’m not a huge fan of Greek yogurt usually but these are so good. And they’re so much better than ice cream for you. I would recommend these and have recommended these to people. I’m excited to try other flavors especially cookie dough
2 months agoDenham Spgs, LA
Always hits the spot. Best frozen sweet treat I've found yet. And the low calorie option doesn't lack for taste. They are a little pricey, but we'll worth it. I am definitely a repeat consumer and will be for a long time to come.
3 months agochicago
These are SO good for being a healthy ice cream option. The caramel adds great sweetness and it doesn’t feel like I’m eating frozen yogurt! I’d highly recommend this flavor.
a month agoFallon, NV
I bought this because the low calories grabbed my attention. This is amazing. I will never reach for any other ice cream again. These popsicles made me fall in love with Greek yogurt again. The caramel is the perfect hint and so is the sea salt. Nothing overpowers each other in the flavor department.
a month agoWarner Robins, GA
I was so surprised when I first tried these, they were delicious! Since it’s only 90 calories I expected it to be kind of bland but boy was I wrong! They taste better than the regular salted caramel ice cream you can get! Definitely recommend!
7 months agoUnion Beach, NJ
Purchased at: FreshDirect
Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Sea Salt Caramel 4 ct are really delicious. I am partial to sea salt caramel but that makes me judge harsh. These are great when watching what you eat, you get a tasty sweet treat! I reccomend these bars. I will be buying these again!
7 months agoBennettsville, SC
Yummy, yummy, yummy! Expensive, Expensive, expensive! One alone is about a dollar. I guess that isn’t totally bad, but for me to eat one every day as my snack adds up. I still give this five stars because it is real good diet/healthy ice cream.
6 months ago
I really wanted to love yasuo, the yogurt is self has great texture and tastes good but it crumbles so easily where I feel its going to fa off the stick especially once you start getting in to the swirl. Maybe i'll try another flavor, I definitely wasnt a fan of this one or the pumpkin flavored one.. I think the pumpkin one was worse
6 months agoMesa, AZ
Great flavor and an awesome guilt free treat. Love that I can get my protein in with my ice cream. Very affordable, easy to find in stores. Not so filling that your stomach aches afterwards. Only challenge is these get frostbite easily in the freezer, but I can rarely keep them around long enough for that!!!
7 months agoJohnson City
I love these bars! They do not seem to upset my stomach as much as other brands. The only complaint is the price is a little high but so worth it. They sometimes are on sale at local grocery stores!  The flavor is amazing and definitely are the perfect portion so you don't feel horrible for eating one.