Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Sea Salt Caramel 4 ct

by Yasso

#18 in Frozen Yogurt

Yasso frozen greek yogurt sea salt caramel 4 ct

Are these any good?
Start your review of Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Sea Salt Caramel 4 ct!
Emily W.
Hardin, IL
Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Sea Salt Caramel 4 ct uploaded by Emily W.
Yasso seriously is so freaking delicious! I have tried several different bars and they taste just like ice cream! I love that they are low calorie and a great alternative to ice cream when trying to live a healthier lifestyle!
Angela S.
Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Sea Salt Caramel 4 ct uploaded by Angela S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Sea Salt Caramel 4 ct This was a new flavor for me and it was quite yummy. It is rich and creamy and low calorie. I will definitely purchase again and recommend if tou are looking for something that has a perfect blend of sea salt and carmel 😋
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Purchased at: FreshDirect
Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Sea Salt Caramel 4 ct are really delicious. I am partial to sea salt caramel but that makes me judge harsh. These are great when watching what you eat, you get a tasty sweet treat! I reccomend these bars. I will be buying these again!
Ana L.
Essex Jct, VT
Fantastic flavors, you won’t even believe it’s “healthy”. Their price is adequate and you won’t feel guilty snacking these for dessert!
Delaney G.
Philadelphia, PA
Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Sea Salt Caramel 4 ct uploaded by Delaney G.
Purchased at: Target
i love these bars! they are super delicious. there are so many flavors to try!! they have a good amount of protein in them! i love snacking on these after dinner!
Kimberly R.
Midland, TX
These are surprisingly good for a 'health' dessert. The caramel is really good/salty. I also love that there is some protein in there, so it feels like a better choice than just straight up ice cream. It's a perfect after lunch treat. This is easily the best flavor!
Priyanka R.
Weymouth, MA
So I've recently switched from ice cream to frozen yogurt because I've been on a weightloss journey. I absolutely love these. These taste like yummy icecream but without the calories.
Kim L.
These are so delightful so creamy and smooth with the swirls of caramel YUM perfect treat when your trying to stay on track!
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
These froyo products are so delicious! They taste so good and they are a huge favorite in my house. I highly recommend buying this product to anyone who wants to try it.
Rachele S.
Chagrin Falls, OH
Delicious and a perfect treat if you want something sweet! Plus this little treat packs a nice punch of protein!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...