Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Mint Chocolate Chip 4 pk

by Yasso

#2 in Frozen Yogurt

Yasso frozen greek yogurt mint chocolate chipâ 4 pk

Are these extremely soft like they haven’t been in the freezer at all?
Are they high in calories?
Start your review of Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Mint Chocolate Chip 4 pk!
2 months agoConshohocken, PA
MY FAVORITE FROYO POPS ! Sometimes I treat myself to one every night because hello they are 100 calories. Mint chip is also my favorite flavor and they do a fantastic job capturing the flavor and the perfect ratio of chocolate chips. Freezer staple. The other flavors are delicious as well you cannot go wrong with yasso froyo
4 months agoDanbury, CT
These are perfect for us calorie counters! I have one after dinner each night and it is more than enough to satisfy my sweet tooth. The flavors are so delicious, I stock up on many so I bet get flavor bored!
3 months agoAustin
Love, love, love all YASSO frozen yoghurts. Same great taste as ice cream, or better, without the added calories. Amazing quality. Highly recommend all YASSO froze treats.  My only suggestion would be maybe including more that 4 yoghurts per box for about the same price to bring it to a better price point. It is comparable with other similar products though, 4 pk goes quick in our family though! LOL :)
2 months agoSan Antonio , TX
These are so yummy and a delicious “guilt-free” desert. I have tried almost every flavor and really enjoy the majority of them. They are affordable and I will continue to repurchase! I recommend these to anyone wanting a low calorie, low carb , delicious desert option.
2 months ago
I love these low-calorie greek yogurt popsicles! Mint chip is one of my favorite ice cream flavors, and you really can't even tell that this is yogurt instead! I always get a sweet tooth after dinner and this is usually what i reach for to satisfy it !
3 months ago
These Yasso bars are amazing! I love how delicious these are still being guilt free. These bars have way less calories as icecream and tastes just as good! Haven’t had a bad flavor from this brand!
2 months agoCrofton
Yasso makes some delicious froyo! Whenever they are on sale at my local grocer, I stock up! Mint chocolate chip is one of my favorites. It tastes indulgent, but has low calories and all the benefits or Greek yogurt. Yum!
a month agoFort Worth, TX
These frozen yogurt bars are so delicious! They’re tasty without feeling super heavy like a lot of ice cream tends to be. They have a lot of protein too which is great! All the flavors I’ve tried have not disappointed.
3 months agoBurke, VA
Love that it's made of greek yogurt! I can have one of these guilt free and the flavor is DELICIOUS. Tastes like it should have a lot more calories than it does! Very minty and love the little chocolate bits.
17 days agoOrlando, FL
These pops are so darn good. It’s hard to believe they’re frozen yogurt because they taste like a nice rich ice cream. They’re extremely flavorful and really satisfy my sweet tooth when I have one