GroceryFrozen FoodsFrozen Desserts & NoveltiesYasso

Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Mint Chocolate Chip 4 pk

by Yasso

#2 in Frozen Yogurt

Yasso frozen greek yogurt mint chocolate chipâ 4 pk

I have never tried this but I love Mint chocolate ice cream. Will I be grateful I tried it?
Do these have a sour taste like the cookie dough ones?
Are these extremely soft like they haven’t been in the freezer at all?
Start your review of Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Mint Chocolate Chip 4 pk!
Dominic D.
Pilot Mtn, NC
Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Mint Chocolate Chip 4 pk uploaded by Dominic D.
Purchased at: Costco
I LOVE YASSO MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP. Folks.. this is the real deal for you with the sweet tooth. Only 100 calories and 2g's of fat. Full of flavor! Scoop up the 15 pack at Costco for a great value. I could eat these every day!
Elizabeth P.
Willimantic, CT
Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Mint Chocolate Chip 4 pk uploaded by Elizabeth P.
Purchased at: Walmart
These were delicious! The bits of chocolate mint flavor and the ice cream was amazing! This is great for any type of craving!
Dina Y.
Forest Hills, NY
Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Mint Chocolate Chip 4 pk uploaded by Dina Y.
okay I'm not a big ice cream fan and when I do eat it I just have to have mint chocolate chip. I have a huge sweet tooth and when i saw this at Costco i thought why not give it a try. its absolutely delicious, although pricey definitely worth it.
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,238 reviews
Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Mint Chocolate Chip 4 pk uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Kroger
When I first open these I was like uhm nope lol but then I tasted them and omg they’re sooooo good! #greekyogurt #mint #yummy #sweettooth #yasso #survey #voxbox
Jaclyn T.
Fairview Park, OH
Full of flavor and low on guilt. These frozen yogurt treats are a staple in our house and a great dessert when you are craving something sweet.
Prema N.
Morrisville, NC
Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Mint Chocolate Chip 4 pk uploaded by Prema N.
I am a mint ice-cream lover! This is my first time trying it and I have to say it is pretty good! It has a thin layer of ice around it (idk if it is supposed to be like that). I don't feel regretful after eating this because it feels so light! I feels nice and creamy and the chocolate pieces are just the right amount. I would have given 5 stars if it was priced less.
Angela S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Mint Chocolate Chip 4 pk I really like these a lot! They are creamy, low calorie and very tasty when I am craving something sweet in the evening. They are a little pricey for only 4 but ok to get once in awhile in our home. So delicious and I recommend 💚
Mary H.
Saint Louis, MO
These are creamy and delicious. Amazing that the are so low in calories. The mint is so refreshing and it has just the right amount of sweet chocolate.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
These Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Mint Chocolate Chip 4 pk are good. My daughter loves them in yhis flavor. I like them. These are such a good treat when you are wanting a treat but not a fully bad for you one. It is enough to curb that sweet tooth. I recommend these.
Kathryn F.
Topeka, KS
These are absolute game changers for those looking to eat healthier and still satisfy a sweet tooth! They taste great, just like mint chip and they're pretty healthy all things considered. All the Yasso flavors have been good, but the mint is a particular favorite.