BY YASSO #2 in Frozen Yogurt

Yasso frozen greek yogurt mint chocolate chipâ 4 pk see more...

Liana L.
Montebello, CA
- Healthy alternative to ice cream and perfect for a hot summer day. Very low in fat, moderate carbs, & not too shabby on protein either!
- The mint is very refreshing & isn’t strong. Tastes more like natural mint instead of peppermint. Was a little skeptical because some mint chip flavors would leave a weird aftertaste but this did not!
- The yogurt is not chalky at all & is soft so you can eat it right away. - You can taste that it’s low in fat because it’s not overly sweet. Though there's not a lot chocolate chips, there’s enough that you can still taste it.
- No spoon 🥄 no problem - this comes in a 4pk (for portion control 😝). Love that it each wrapper comes with a cute message. Nice touch there!
-  Also comes in pint size (130 calories / serving)!
Mayela R.
These bars are so frickin’ delicious! I can’t believe they are so low in calories!! I tried “protein ice cream bars” when I decided to try and eat better. They were horrible! And WAITING while they softened?? Heck no! These frozen yogurt bars have no nasty aftertaste and you feel like you’re indulging, but you aren’t! I can’t wait to try all the flavors!
Anne R.
My family and I eat them. We love them. We tried the Strawberry and the Mint Chocolate Chip. We went through the boxes less than a week. I need to watch my sweet content and breads more.
Kimberly E.
Amazing!!! I tried this for the first time and I loved it. Not much calories so I don't feel bad. Value is awesome and I got it buy one get one free. Happy customer right now and I would definitely buy again.
Kathryn F.
Topeka, KS
These are absolute game changers for those looking to eat healthier and still satisfy a sweet tooth! They taste great, just like mint chip and they're pretty healthy all things considered. All the Yasso flavors have been good, but the mint is a particular favorite.
Cortney P.
Port Orchard, WA
I was skeptical about trying these, I didn't think they would taste right but to my surprise they are actually delicious! I have tried a few flavors and they're amazing. Only con is the price it's around $6 for a box of 4. I think that's a little high in my opinion. If they were a little cheaper I'd buy them more often. Pro very little calories and taste just like they are described on the box. Definitely would recommend them!
Marissa C.
Patchogue, NY
This is my favorite frozen green yogurt. I have tried it in many different flavors. This flavor is just like the mint chocolate chip ice cream. It is only 100 calories for one bar. It comes it a package of four in a box. My family loves it. I bought it at Target. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a healthy treat.
Moonyalondon H.
This frozen treat is so so yummy. The thing is i dont like the mint and chop chip combo, but this bar is creamy, lightly minted although you can taste it and there are REAL crunchy delicious chop chips in there! It's a low caloric treat and one is all you need, as it is very very satisfying, yum! #review #influenster
Christine J.
Cambridge, MA
I used to LOVE this when it first came out.  It is still good, but I'd like to see them put out more flavors.  I'm not a huge fan of chocolate chips, so I wish this came in a fruit flavor without chocolate.  But the idea is great, greek yogurt in a ice cream bar!
Melissa M.
Lincoln, NE
This was the first Yasso product I tried, and I loved it enough to try other products. It is smooth and creamy. Great mint flavor with lots of chocolate bits. Mint chocolate chip ice cream was always my favorite and this hits that spot!