Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Indulgent Caramel Dark Chocolate Crunch - 4ct

Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Indulgent Caramel Dark Chocolate Crunch - 4ct

Sea salt caramel nestled beneath a crunchy chocolatey coating for an absolutely lavish layer of delicious luxury. Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Indulgent Caramel Dark Chocolate Crunch - 4ct!
How would you rate this product?
Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Indulgent Caramel Dark Chocolate Crunch - 4ct uploaded by Kristen C.
I purchased them thinking they were a ice cream and they were frozen yogurt apparently! I couldn’t believe it, it was like actual ice cream and delicious. I went right back to the store and got two more boxes! I’m addicted, they are so good!
Xenia, OH
First time trying these and I love them. The sea salt carmel flavor is spot on. Because it’s a greek yogurt bar, it doesn’t have that creamy texture. It’s more of a thick creamy consistency. The chocolate crunch on the outside is my favorite part about the bar. They were a bit pricey, but they were on sale for a bogo free. So I decided to pick these up and I’m looking forward to trying another flavor.
Glenolden, PA
These are so good! The caramel flavor is delicious and I love the dark chocolate coating. The crunch in the chocolate adds a nice texture!

Looking for your answer?