GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsYasso
Frozen Greek Yogurt - Coconut Caramel Chocolate Chip Bars - 4ct

Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt - Coconut Caramel Chocolate Chip Bars - 4ct

by Yasso

Heads up! It's coconut caramel chocolate flavor from above. Coconut Frozen Greek Yogurt Bars with Dark Chocolate-Flavored Chips and a Caramel Swirl.asso Frozen Greek Yogurt: Reimagined dessert with frozen Greek yogurt for a creamy and delicious alternative to ice cream. Indulge in a flavor-forward treat where spectacular and practical collide, made with quality ingredients, real Greek yogurt and rBST-free milk. With flavors ranging from 80-130 calories and 4-6g of protein, it's a best of both worlds dessert the whole family will love.

Dietary Needs: Gluten free, Kosher

Contains: Milk, soy

Store: In a Frozen location at Frozen

Number of interior containers: 4

Exterior Container: Paper or cardboard Box

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt - Coconut Caramel Chocolate Chip Bars - 4ct!
Vicki D.
Lewiston
Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt - Coconut Caramel Chocolate Chip Bars - 4ct uploaded by Vicki D.
Yum! 5 grams of protein and 100 calories. Not only tasty but, good for you. I have a hard time with most fresh dairy so ice cream is not an option for me. I can tolerate geek yogurt. Plus its low calorie, that's on point for me. Yasso has tons of flavors! I just tried this one tonight and my after movie snack. Very enjoyable 🙂

Looking for your answer?