GroceryFrozen FoodsYasso
Frozen Greek Yogurt Bars Coffee Chocolate Chip - 4 CT

Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Bars Coffee Chocolate Chip - 4 CT

by Yasso

Yasso® Coffee Chocolate Chip Frozen Greek Yogurt Bars.

100 calories.

Made with natural ingredients.

5g protein.

A gluten free treat.

4 coffee frozen greek yogurt bars with chocolate-flavored chips.

Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Bars Coffee Chocolate Chip - 4 CT ? Has anyone tried this brand yet? Curious if it's worth the money
I absolutely love this ice cream. If you like coffee, chocolate and yogurt you will love this. Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Bars Coffee Chocolate Chip - 4 CT
Is this good????
Start your review of Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Bars Coffee Chocolate Chip - 4 CT!
Product Highlights
But according to the nutritional label, they are guilt-free and if you enjoy coffee flavored ice cream then you will love these.in reviews
Susan D.
Dodson, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
These aren’t as bad as I thought they would be. I even bought the chocolate and brownie one too. Very smooth and great taste. Highly recommend! #yasso
Allison N.
Trumbull, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
So delicious and so refreshing. My late night snack go to. They taste great. Wish it was cheaper but I’ll spend the $5 on these.
Jacqueline K.
North Easton, MA
These are my favorite flavor of the Yasso bar varieties, but they're literally ALL amazing. They're a decent size for being 100 calories, all the ingredients are recognizable, and they're Tom Brady approved (just check the picture he posted of his dog in the freezer drawer!). Leave them out for a minute before eating for the best results. They do have a tendency to get freezer burn quickly.
Katherine  U.
Fishers, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicioso 🤤 me encanto mucho ya quiero ir a comprar y probar los otros sabores, buen precio, calidad y sabor y lo mejor para mi es #glutenfree , es mi primera vez y quedo satisfecha
Leanne G.
Turlock, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a staple in my household. Even my kids love them. My son prefers the cookie dough or chocolate brownie and my daughter loves the mint (my fave) and my husband will eat any of them. If I really want to keep some for just me I make sure to have this flavor on had because none of them like coffee flavored ice cream/frozen yogurt.
Ashley E.
Gold Bar, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Kroger
These I would buy again! Flavor is good and yasso is one of my favorite brands! Perfect sweet treat!
Erika P.
Purchased at: Kroger
These are so delicious! And satisfy my sweet tooth without too many calories. The portion is good and they feel affordable. I keep buying them every time I am craving ice cream, and all their flavors are delicious.
Becca L.
This is tied as my favorite flavor. The coffee tastes very tur to a coffee flavor and the chips gives it the extra crunch that I like. It does thsve a fake sugar taste and it is low calorie and includes protein from the Greek yogurt. This is a perfect treat for when i am watching my calories and I have a sweets craving.
Jamie G.
Sonora, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love that these are only 100 calories. Perfect desert without any guilt. Tastes like a mild coffee flavor. Nice that it has the chips of chocolate for even more sweetness. I also love the creaminess of these. Will continue to buy.
Deanna S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
This flavor is bomb ! Tastes just like a frozen cold brew & there is a lot of chocolate chunks. You cant even taste the greek yogurt. Low in calories too so these make a nice after dinner treat.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Annmarie  V.
Ava, MO
il y a 8 mois
Barie-Claire R. il y a 8 mois
They’re pretty yummy overall for being low cal. I prefer the fruity flavors. Definitely skip the cookie dough- it’s a disappointment