Yasso® Cookies 'n Cream Frozen Greek Yogurt Bars 4-3.5 fl. oz. Bars uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY YASSO

Hey Ice Cream, It's On!A little bold; we admit, but so is life without dessert. That's like an alarm clock with no snooze—those few minutes of happiness can go a long way.It's why we started Yasso—to deliver a delicious, healthier treat you can enjoy every day, anytime. So it's about time you give ice cream the cold shoulder and dessert better. Because a day without dessert is a sacrifice none of us should have to make.Enjoy!Amanda & Drew, Founders see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Laurann B.
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
These are so yummy. They are light but still satisfying. I really like that they also have probiotics like yogurt does. They are kind of expensive so I wait for them to go on sale at Publix. Can't wait to try other flavors!!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
I bought these because they were on sale and I thought they would be really good. Sadly, they were on sale for a reason! This kind had absolutely NO flavor. I wanted more vanilla but just felt like the yogurt taste was there but nothing else. I did like that there were lots of little chocolate pieces but they weren't very large and I found those to be tasteless too. My box on sale at Walmart was 3.00 which I still thought was pricey for what you get. I'd try this brand again, but in a different flavor.
Mike C.
Mike C.
My wife found this brand when they were on sale at our local Harris Teeter.  We first tried cookie dough and coffee chocolate chip, both of which were fantastic.  I bought a box of the cookies and cream and was severely disappointed!!  They have not taste... the cookie bits are terrible.  These were not worth the money or the calories, even if they are only 100 calories!
Rissy C.
Rissy C.
Patchogue, NY
This is my fiancé favorite flavor. I have tried this product before many times. I bought this product at Target. It is healthy as in 100 calories for one bar. The box holds four in one box. I would buy it again.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
These are very indulgent but good for you frozen dessert bars. They don't have the tanginess of plain Greek yogurt but have just as much protein. Each bars has a thick consistency that is very smooth. I only wish that there were more bars in a box. Four bars is not enough!!