BY YASSO

Yasso coconut greek frozen yogurt 4 ct see more...

Erin N.
Baton Rouge
Nuts for coconut! This flavor was extremely delicious! These are low calorie, flavorful, the perfect portion size, and realllllly tough to eat the whole box. The only negative thing I have to say about Yasso is that they are hard to find but honestly, all the positives about Yasso out weigh that one small negative.
Maira  S.
Kingman, AZ
I just tried one of these and did not enjoy it. The size is good and it looked just like any coconut pop. The flavor though is kinda gross. You can tell by the taste that it's a healthy substitute for ice cream. The taste was kinda bitter to me and I would not recommend them.
Jessica S.
Bel Air, MD
These are a yummy low calorie substitute for when I am craving ice cream! Each bar is a decent size, and there is a wide variety of flavors to choose from.
Allison S.
These are a yummy low calorie delicious treat! There is a wide variety of flavors to choose from. I eat them now instead of ice cream!
Dallas L.
I love these, just picked it up at the store tonight. The flavor is nice, and my favorite part is the coconut flakes in it. Although the price is a little high for just four bars. They are delicious! I recommend them to anyone!