BY YASSO

Hey Ice Cream, it's On!Kindergarten friends turned entrepreneurs, we are on a mission to create desserts that taste great and make you feel good. Simply put—we are making the seemingly impossible possible. We are committed to changing the way people enjoy dessert by providing products that are amazingly delicious, made with quality ingredients and can be enjoyed by the whole family. You shouldn't have to settle when it comes to dessert—we certainly haven't!Enjoy! see more...

Shaylee G.
Evans City, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I can't buy these anymore because I eat every single bar in one sitting. Thankfully they're only 100 calories so I can't feel too guilty. Very pricy but most low calorie ice creams are.
carla l.
Salem, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are delicious!  The only reason I gave them 4 stars instead of 5 is because I wish that they were a tad bigger, but for 100 calories I guess you can't expect something huge :).  All of the bars that I've tried are good and I'd say that this is one of the better flavors.  The fruity blackberry flavor pairs well with the chocolate and makes an incredibly indulgent treat--I could eat a whole box!  Hard to believe that they're low fat AND low calorie because they're just THAT good.
Megan P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It pretty good, taste weird at first but not too bad. It a bit small, wish it was bigger. But the color is pretty cool and I like the taste. And the tiny chips in it.
Ashlee C.
Wilmington
AMAZING!!! The only reason this lost a star was because it is expensive for only 4 bars. The taste is out of this world so worth every penny though!
Skye T.
New York , NY
OMG OMG OMG. These were a little pricey but looking at them in the freezer case, I recalled how much I used to love black raspberry ice cream as a kid - with chocolate sprinkles- and just had to buy them. I swear I ate like three that night, they are so good. I didn’t even have to feel THAT terrible about it either b/c even though it’s all unnecessary sugar (well, & some dairy) they’re relatively low in calories. But anyway, trust me. TOTALLY DELICIOUS. One other factor which is important to me is that they’re “ready to eat,” unlike a lot of other ice creams and frozen bars... meaning, once you take it out of the freezer you can sort of bite into it or lick it and begin eating, without the annoying pause of having to wait for it to thaw a bit. Yep. Will keep on buying!
Savannah B.
Purchased at: Target
LOVE this flavor. It is my favorite from yasso. You can’t beat the low calorie and sugars for the sweetness and taste! The chucks throughout the bar are evenly spaced and not too much and not too little so impressed with this
Jess K.
Purchased at: Target
Yasso is a great low calorie treat. This flavor is surprisingly good. This product is expensive but a nice occasional splurge.