BY YASSO

Hey Ice Cream, it's On!Kindergarten friends turned entrepreneurs, we are on a mission to create desserts that taste great and make you feel good. Simply put—we are making the seemingly impossible possible. We are committed to changing the way people enjoy dessert by providing products that are amazingly delicious, made with quality ingredients and can be enjoyed by the whole family. You shouldn't have to settle when it comes to dessert—we certainly haven't!Enjoy! see more...

carla l.
salem, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are delicious!  The only reason I gave them 4 stars instead of 5 is because I wish that they were a tad bigger, but for 100 calories I guess you can't expect something huge :).  All of the bars that I've tried are good and I'd say that this is one of the better flavors.  The fruity blackberry flavor pairs well with the chocolate and makes an incredibly indulgent treat--I could eat a whole box!  Hard to believe that they're low fat AND low calorie because they're just THAT good.
Megan P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It pretty good, taste weird at first but not too bad. It a bit small, wish it was bigger. But the color is pretty cool and I like the taste. And the tiny chips in it.