BY NONE

We have (pardon the pun) taken quite the shine to this all-natural serum. Its vegan formula not only nourishes and protects our strands, but also leaves them smooth and glossy. All it takes is a few drops to make our heat-battered, overstyled hair look shiny and new. see more...

Brianna S.
Orange Cove, CA
I don’t really like his part because it really sucks and it’s not really nasty if you like send me this product I will give it a secondB
Melissa M.
las vegas
Don’t like it,? Don’t like it, don’t like it. I expected more of it and I waste my money for nothing
Abbigayle T.
Baxkey
Never used it but has heard of it!!!!! I don't use serums on my hair at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!