Yardley of London Skin Smoothing  Bath & Shower Gel

Yardley of London Skin Smoothing Bath & Shower Gel

BY YARDLEY OF LONDON

Ultra Concentrated for Long Lasting Moisture. Sea Minerals. Skin Smoothing. Recycled Bottle. Biodegradable & Paraben Free. With Natural Exfoliants & Sea Kelp for Skin that Feels Firm & Toned This skin smoothing bath & shower gel is made with the perfect balance of sea minerals and nourishing plant extracts that moisturize, rejuvenate and gently exfoliate.  Your skin will feel smooth, toned and firmed to perfection.  Refreshing & exhilarating bergamot and lime scent. Yardley ultra concentrated.  Good for you & the planet. Para. see more...

Yardley of London Skin Smoothing  Bath & Shower Gel
Yardley of London Skin Smoothing Bath & Shower Gel
Jordynn L.
Did not have nice smell
Did not leave me feeling clean
The exfoliating beads did not seem to leave my skin soft
Grayson M.
Newark, DE
I just discovered this beauty in the back of my bath product drawer (I must have bought it a long time ago.) OMG I used this in a hot shower this morning after the gym and it left my skin smooth, silky and polished. I felt like my skin was getting a massage as I was using the product and I felt so relaxed afterwards. This product is nothing short of amazing. If you are expecting a shower gel you will be disappointed. once you work a good lather on your skin it will blow you away with how amazing the product is. Definitely give this product a try when you have time for a good, hot shower.
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
While I have not tried this shower gel, I do use their soap bars and I like them very much. I have used them for years.