BY YARDLEY OF LONDON

Naturally Moisturizing Bar Four 4.25 oz Bars - Total 17 oz Bathing is a true aromatherapy experience with our English Lavender Botanical Soap.  We ve combined lavender and essential oils in a gentle cleansing and relaxing formula.  Our deep moisturizers leave your skin soft and supple, with a wonderful floral scent.  This luxurious bath bar is a timeless favorite. An exhilarating, fresh herbal scent.  This gentle soap has natural moisturizers to help soften and soothe the skin. Not testing on animals.   ; 1-866 248 9623 see more...

Shannon G.
Shannon G.
I was first introduced to this product in an Outback Steakhouse Restaurant's bathroom. They had the hand pump version of this product. From that moment on, I was in love! The scent of this product is heavenly. Not overbearing or too sweet, just perfect. Also, it really softened my hands. I am constantly washing my hands so it is nice to know that I have a product that won't dry out my hands and that is making me smell super good!
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Auburn, AL
This is my fav soap!!! I have sensitive skin and haven't had any problems with this soap. It has a soft smell & it lathers up very good!!!
kimberley l.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this soap and it is made of natural ingredients and oils, also there are other choices to choose from
Diana R.
Diana R.
Su aroma es delicioso. Pero en humectacion no trabaja mucho, deja la piel un poco tirante y seca .
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Litchfield, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
There's an almond scent one I believe, not positive though. I tried that one & I loved the smell. My skin felt smooth afterwards too.
Nia N.
Nia N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not typically a fan of bar soap because I find it drying. But this one is very moirsturixig and it has such a nice, natural scent- nothing too heavy or cloying. I found a 2-pack at Dollar Tree. They also had an oatmeal version and a buttermilk/shea version.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Topeka, KS
Beautiful silky soap. The bar lasted a long time and the lavender scent was nice and strong. Such a wonderful bar to relax with at the end of the day.
nicole c.
nicole c.
Love love the smell but then again I love anything lavender leaves skin feeling soft to the touch and not rough like other soap