Yardley of London Naturally Moisturizing Bath Bar Soap uploaded by crystal c.Yardley of London Naturally Moisturizing Bath Bar Soap uploaded by adrina r.

BY YARDLEY OF LONDON

Cocoa Butter Enriched with Pure Cocoa, Shea Butter & Vitamin E Softens Dry Skin Since 1770, the House of Yardley London has created fine luxury soaps worthy of royalty. Today, the tradition continues with our new Cocoa Butter Naturally Moisturizing Bath Bar. This enticing formula with softening shea & cocoa butter & vitamin E combines dry skin rescue with a rich, creamy scent, leaving skin luxuriously soft and beautifully replenished. All Yardley Moisturizing Bath Bars are paraben free & sodium lauryl sulfate free. 100% recyclable packaging. Not tested on animals. ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "Truly one of my favorite beauty products. I have sensitive skin it doesn't break me out or dry out my skin. Its very cost effective. I can usually catch them on sale 3 bars for $2.00. Alot of scents but I like the coco butter scent." in 6 reviews
Hannah F.
I love this soap! It has such a pleasant scent, and it leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft. A lot of other soaps make my skin feel tight and dried out, but this one makes it feel lovely! Their Christmas editions are also very good!
Mandy P.
Spring, TX
Like every Yardley soap I have used, this is non-drying, and has a light scent. Just the right amount of moisturizing, so that you don't feel like you have a layer of slickness like some moisturizing soaps do,
Francis S.
I love Yardley soap and use it everyday. It doesn't dry out my skin and leaves my skin feeling soft. This is one of my favorite flavors they have. I also love their oatmeal and almond soap (it contains pieces of oat flour for a gentle scrub) and shea buttermilk soap (made for sensitive skin). It's budget friendly for $1 or less at most stores. I usually get mine at Dollar Tree for $1 or Walgreens when they run a special for 69 cents. I have also seen occasional coupons in the newspaper, too. I buy these and put them in gift baskets or use them as stocking stuffers since they are individually boxed, too. Another plus? They don't test on animals!
A P.
i love this brand, i have found it at a dollar tree so its always a dollar, works great even on my face that breaks out all the time. this has kept my skin clean and healthy!
Amber V.
Redding, CA
I intended to buy the oatmeal bar but by accident I bought the shea bar. It was really a nice scent just like all cocoa butter & the feel on my skin after I used it was soft. I felt clean after I used it. No greasy reside on me or in the shower.
chrys j.
I love all of the Yardley soaps!!! The scents are so divine and the affordability will make you want to stock up and keep them on hand. Especially if you have guests in town! I have very sensitive skin and this soap does not bother it one bit!
Roma L.
Brooklyn, NY
Daisy L.
So if you want to try something of the ordinary, this might be brand for you. The soap was very affordable and I found it to be much more natural than other brands and the scent is not healthy!
deylin p.
It smells so soft and it doesn't leave your skin dry, it's kind of a mostuirizing soap of you could say. And sometimes it's on sale at walgreens for 69 cents
crystal c.
Smells nice, doesn't smell as good as the Shea buttermilk. I got bought the soap from Meijer. This is the first time using this product.