Skin CareFacial SkincareWrap
Yardley of London Naturally Moisturizing Bath Bar, Cocoa Butter 425 oz(pack of 4)

by Wrap

Wrap Snap & Go! Comfort Hair Rollers 12.0 ea.(pack of 1)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yardley of London Naturally Moisturizing Bath Bar, Cocoa Butter 4.25 oz(pack of 4)!
Alexandria G.
Hermitage, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
I've flipped the tables and I'm really big into bar soaps right now. This one one of my favorite! It's so moisturizing and it smells wonderful. The Yardley products in general are great and I highly recommend. Imagine the smell of cocoa and shea butter 😍 and added Vitamin E!
Heather H.
Apopka, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I wasn’t sure how much I’d like this but to my surprise I loved it. It smells so good and it makes you feel super clean
Amber V.
Redding, CA
I intended to buy the oatmeal bar but by accident I bought the shea bar. It was really a nice scent just like all cocoa butter & the feel on my skin after I used it was soft. I felt clean after I used it. No greasy reside on me or in the shower.
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Yardley of London Naturally Moisturizing Bath Bar, Cocoa Butter 4.25 oz(pack of 4) uploaded by Cody Dawn M.
I received a #voxbox with the Yardley London Activated Charcoal Moisturizing Bath Bar and I absolutely loved it! I wanted to try different varieties and found this one. This one is excellent, as well. The charcoal soap cleaned a bit more aggressively, but this soap left me feeling very clean. It seemed to strip less of my skin oil. Perfect mix of very clean and moisturizing!
Michelle C.
Freeland, WA
Love the smell of this and how wonderful my skin feels after, would definitely buy again and recommend to others.
Brianna R.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This soap makes your body feel soft after you’ve used it . It doesn’t leave my skin dry and it’s super gentle of you have sensitive skin .
Judy L.
I love this soap. It’s cruelty free, extremely affordable and smells nice. Highly recommend
Kris T.
Bellevue, WA
This soap has a lovely sent without being overpowering. It does a good job of moisturizing while still getting clean.
virgo V.
10221 centrepark dr Apt 932
I really loved this product. Unfortunately, it got little hard to find. HEB used to carry it and gradually all the aYardley soaps disappeared from the shelves.
Morgan F.
My skin feels much smoother after using this product. It smells amazing, I don't recommend use with well water. It is still effective at targeting its concerns otherwise. I love it because its affordable to my budget. I would definitely recommend to friends!

Looking for your answer?