BY YARDLEY OF LONDON

Oatmeal Almond William Yardley first created natural lavender soaps for all of London in the 17th century. Today, Yardley London continues the tradition - creating fine luxury soaps using the freshest ingredients and fragrances inspired by nature. Our gentle Oatmeal Almond bar combines real oat grains and almond essence for a naturally exfoliating, moisturizing experience. Enjoy! Not tested on animals. Four 4.25 oz bars. Total Net17 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jamie A.
Jessup
I love this stuff. I don’t use it to wash, I use it for shaving my legs. It smells great, it’s very gentle, and I don’t get any irritation. It’s about $1 a bar and I see it almost everywhere. I’ve used it for years and will continue to do so.
Jeanette R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite soap. My son and I suffer from sensitive and this soap does not irritate us at all. This soap has a very pleasant smell and it’s very affordable. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Jaymee P.
Valparaiso , IN
My favorite brand of soap
For the whole family! Feels like I’m getting a special treat when it’s actually the most cost effective!
Maddie D.
Greensburg, PA
Best soap for someone on a budget! its very gentle and non drying. feels great and smells great. I have repeatedly repurchased this