Yardley of London Luxurious Hand Soap uploaded by Kate E.
2 colors available

BY YARDLEY OF LONDON

English Lavender moisturizes and soothes Bring English luxury to your home with Yardley Classic English Lavender. This creamy hand soap is formulated with essential oils to cleanse, soothe & moisturize while you wash, leaving your hands soft and smooth. Not tested on animals. ; see more...

Tonya C.
Tonya C.
My favorite scent is the English lavender. I love it because it cleans without over drying my hands. My hands feels moisturized and the smell of lavender stays on my hands after each use.
Susy F.
Susy F.
Fontana, Ca
One of my favorite soaps to buy. Love the smell it leaves after every wash. Doesn't dry up my skin like other products and whats best, it leaves your hands very soft and smooth.
Brandie R.
Brandie R.
Love this product. Smells amazing, and last a long time. I enjoy how it makes my skin so soft and smooth after i use it.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Susquehanna, PA
Lavender is one of my favorite scents... Yardley definitely got it right.. and i leaves your skin feel so soft and smooth!! LOVE
Habiba S.
Habiba S.
I really like yardley. It always smells so great. I have a yardley powder that I use sometimes. And this looks good so I would love to try it!