Yardley of London Creamy Body Wash, Honey Almond, 16 oz uploaded by Denise C.Yardley of London Creamy Body Wash, Honey Almond, 16 oz uploaded by Denise C.

BY YARDLEY OF LONDON

Your Skin Will Feel Silky Smooth Combines healthy botanical extracts such as honey and almond oil, with powdered oatmeal to gently cleanse and moisturize. Light honey and almond fragrance soothes the senses. Paraben Free for Gentle Cleaning 2 Biodegradable Formula see more...

• Would this product irritate sensitive skin? I have wanted to try it...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Briana C.
Briana C.
Started with a small bar of soap and eventually got a big body wash. Absolutely love this product so creamy on your skin. Leaves skin soft and smooth. I don't mind spending the money on this great product and will never stop using it!
Sally G.
Sally G.
Tampa, FL
I would give this product a million stars if I could! The scent is simply amazing and the creamy texture is great.
Denise C.
Denise C.
Somerset, NJ
Love Yardley

Always bought it as a bar soap love doesn't dry out your skin I use it on my face a really great product. Now I tried it in a body wash version
Great scent very creamy. A great price you can't go wrong I highly recommend this product
Glenda B.
Glenda B.
West Hartford, CT
Would this product irritate sensitive skin? I have wanted to try it but my skin is am truly sensitive and certain heavy fragance can make my already sensitive red and itchy.