Skin CareBody CareYardley London
Yardley Natural Soap Wisteria, Lavender, 4 Ounce

Yardley London Yardley Natural Soap Wisteria, Lavender, 4 Ounce

by Yardley London

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yardley London Yardley Natural Soap Wisteria, Lavender, 4 Ounce!
How would you rate this product?
emily A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So my husband bought this for me told me to try it and it actually left me bumps it cause we Found out later i was allergic to lavender
COURTNEY H.
This is by far favorite soap brand and not only does it make you feel really CLEAN, the scent is AMAZING! YARDLEY IS THE BEST!
Alolika S.
Richmond, TX
Heard great things about this brand. Great quality soaps and beautiful aromas to choose from! :)
Amber B.
West Palm Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product in general. This soap is so relaxing it is amazing. And you can get it really cheap.
Trista J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Obsessed with Yardley soaps Smell great Feels great and doesn't over dry my skin
Kristen M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Not many people know about Yardley's soap. I found a coupon for it and it was on sale at Walgreen's so I decided to try it. It smells great and leaves your skin soft.
Nadine A.
Far Rockaway, NY
I grew up seeing my mum use this stone. Its smell is so refreshing and clean. It is affordable and seems so luxurious
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
You can find this soap cheap but it smells so good and lasts for quite a while.
You can find this soap cheap but it smells so good and lasts for quite a while.
Alice R.
I have NOOOOOOOOOOO clue what this is but all i have to say is that the smell of lavander smeels like crap!
Wendy O.
Rome
Heard great things about this brand. You can find this soap cheap but it smells so good and lasts for quite a while.

Looking for your answer?