BeautySkinBath & BodyYardley London

Buy Yardley London Soap Bath Bar Oatmeal & Almond 4.25 Oz 120 G at Walmart.com

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.00 x 3.00 x 4.00 Inches

Skin Type: Dry

Assembled Product Weight: 0.31 Pounds

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yardley London Soap Bath Bar Oatmeal & Almond 4.25 Oz 120 G!
Irish  P.
Vevay, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this soap. I've a very sensitive skin, and this always helps. This is like my magic soap. I Highly recommend this product.
Sharon M.
San Diego, CA
Great for everyday use. I really like how there is pieces of almond in the soap the acts as exfoliate. They only time that I experience my skin drying out while using this soap is during winter, but I'm sure that's due to how dry the weather is! I also enjoy that it's super inexpensive and I would definitely recommend it!
Valerie  B.
Harvey, LA
This is my absolute favorite bar soap. Soothing, smells delicious, and reminds me of my amazing grandma. This will remain my go to bar soap until they quit making it or I am dead, whichever comes first.
Jenni  Y.
Harleysville, PA
I love this bar or soap because it’s simple and gentle. Doesn’t dry out my skin and smells very pleasant, not overpowering. I would highly recommend this soap for anyone with sensitive skin.
Britt A.
Minneapolis, MN
Love this brand it never fails to smell great and be affordable as well , I should buy some in bulk
Barbara  R.
Ive been using for a while recommended by dermatologist . I tend to get itchy with most brands of soaps. This one is grainy for removing dead skin but smells amazing and I do t get itchy at all
Janet J.
Methuen, MA
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel. Initially bought it because I am trying to buy less plastic but also wanted something good for my skin. One bar lasts just as long when used with a natural loofah as a regular bottle of shower gel for a lot less money.
Tiffany  T.
Fayetteville, GA
This soap works so good for my entire family since everyone has skin irritation. Everyone has great experience with this brand, it leaves our skin feeling good!
Rubeka B.
San Diego, CA
I use this bar of soap at the very end of my shower routine and it works wonders! It make my skin so soft and moisturized afterwards!
Hannah F.
Davenport, FL
I use this soap daily! It’s a perfect scent, has the right amount of exfoliation, and leaves your skin feeling really really smooth. Also, the best part—you can find this soap at the dollar tree!

Looking for your answer?