BY YARDLEY

Yardley London Soap Bath Bar, Oatmeal & Almond. see more...

Buy on Amazon
DJ T.
This bar soap is perfect for dry skin. For years, I have been trying to find a soap that will work with my skin, but soaps like Dial and TeaTree were too harsh on it, so my mother sent me a bath product basket as a gift and Yardley London Soap was in it. Once I tried it and kept using it, I noticed a tremendous difference in my skin. The only downside is that it took a little while, but it was easy to live with, since the results were satisfying! It smells great and is affordable!
Sam D.
Islip, NY
I love this soap! i use it on my face to clean and exfoliate and it works really well. if you have acne then it helps get rid of it and if you don’t it stops it from coming back. it is also super cheap and you can find it and cvs and the dollar store!
Izabella M.
DeLand, FL
Slightly scratchy, but in a good way! I love the smell of this soap and that it’s natural! I also get it for a dollar at the dollar store and you can’t beat that!
Jacquie Y.
Rockville
We are buying the Yardley soap variety packs lately and I really like all of the soap from this company. My favorites are this scent and lavender. Both scents are comforting and the soap does a great job too.
Alaina H.
Gillsville
I recently started using this because of the oatmeal product for my eczema and I have fallen in love. It’s only .94 and it last a long time! It has really helped to keep my skin in check all year round
Emily S.
I have to use this on my son since he has eczema it works wonders on him! We cant use normal baby soaps or they make it worse. I love the smell! Its also a wonderful price!
Udhi N.
My skin is super sensitive. It can't take even dove for bar soap. It gives me red bump all over my upper body. This soap yardley oats n almond is the best for me
laura v.
Oh my gosh!!! For years I've tried to find a cuelty soap I actually liked. Found this a few weeks ago at wal.mart and I'm in love. It smells so good, it's great on my skin and actually has some moisture. This will be the items I use every day from here on
Mila M.
Atlanta, GA
Today I used this soap and I loved it! My skin felt immediately different after using this soap. It was very affordable I bought at my local Walmart. However it does dry your skin out a bit. I exfoliated with this brand it my skin feels so smooth. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Ashley P.
Philadelphia , PA
Not too shabby for a dollar store pickup! I usually use this when my go to black soap runs out. Sensitive enough for even my most sensitive parts, even good to use on my two year old. I like the lavender scent too, but the oatmeal and almond is my go to.