BY YARDLEY

Yardley London Soap Bath Bar, Oatmeal & Almond. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley P.
Philadelphia , PA
Not too shabby for a dollar store pickup! I usually use this when my go to black soap runs out. Sensitive enough for even my most sensitive parts, even good to use on my two year old. I like the lavender scent too, but the oatmeal and almond is my go to.
Mila M.
Atlanta, GA
Today I used this soap and I loved it! My skin felt immediately different after using this soap. It was very affordable I bought at my local Walmart. However it does dry your skin out a bit. I exfoliated with this brand it my skin feels so smooth. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Mandy P.
Spring, TX
This is my absolute favorite soap of all time! I love the almond scent, and I love the way it makes my skin feel when I use it. On a side note, when my son was much younger, he suffered from eczema (still does, just to a lesser extent), and this soap really helped soothe the itchiness. Not enough good things I can say about this soap.
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
This is a great soap bar, it has a nice oatmeal almond smell that's noticeable but subtle when using. There is a little beads feel which I like and consider exfoliating. These are pretty cheap price wise also, I plan to stock up!
Andrea M.
CHICAGO, IL
I lobe this soap bar... o suffer from dry skin and once i gave this brand a try now its my favorite one for the moment. Its affordable and easy to find as well like at a dollar tree. I recommend.