Yardley London Sensitive Skin Shea Buttermilk Moisturizing Bath Bar uploaded by Ashlie H.Yardley London Sensitive Skin Shea Buttermilk Moisturizing Bath Bar uploaded by Tempestt S.Yardley London Sensitive Skin Shea Buttermilk Moisturizing Bath Bar uploaded by Liz H.

BY YARDLEY

Yardley® London Sensitive Skin Shea Buttermilk Moisturizing Bath Bar.

Naturally.

With delicate chamomile & creamy buttermilk.

Extra gentle.

Dermatologist tested. see more...

Photos (3)
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Yardley is a great soap! Leaves my skin felling super clean! Major pro is the scent, great value. Price is awesome. I recommend this brand highly. I purchased this at CVS, I would buy it again and appreciate that it is dermatologist tested.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
I got this bar soap as a party favor gift and I really like it! It smells really good and it doesn't leave that soap scummy, weird layer of residue on my skin that I've experienced when using other brands of bar soap. Would purchase again!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Definitely worth the buy. you can find these at the dollar store and they really work. and they use all natural ingredients.
Ashlie H.
Ashlie H.
Salem
I love Yardley bar soaps. They smell amazing and always leave my skin feeling soft. I love the fact that I can get them at my dollar tree. The scents of these bars are very soothing and I also love that they are made with natural ingredients.
Nikki Z.
Nikki Z.
Edinburg, TX
Love this bar soap, have been using it for a few months now and i love the soft smell and it doesnt irritate my sensitive skin like most soaps. Its really really affordable and lasts quite while. I will definitelycontinie purchasing/using it!
Kamella p.
Kamella p.
Great for sensitive skin. Very cheap at $0.98 cents. Very nice scent... Not too over powering. Highly recommended.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
Out of all the many soaps I've ever tried, this one #takesthecake! There are NO harsh ingredients and I'm not allergic to any of them! #allergyfree
Zoe R.
Zoe R.
So how does this soap smell? I just bought it and I don't want to smell weird. Does this make your skin dry at all?
Tempestt S.
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Does this work for people with extra dry skin? I dont want it to dry me out even more.