Add a Photo

By YARDLEY
Yardley® London Sensitive Skin Shea Buttermilk Moisturizing Bath Bar.

Naturally.

With delicate chamomile & creamy buttermilk.

Extra gentle.

Dermatologist tested.
Photos (2)
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

Yardley is a great soap! Leaves my skin felling super clean! Major pro is the scent, great value. Price is awesome. I recommend this brand highly. I purchased this at CVS, I would buy it again and appreciate that it is dermatologist tested.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

I got this bar soap as a party favor gift and I really like it! It smells really good and it doesn't leave that soap scummy, weird layer of residue on my skin that I've experienced when using other brands of bar soap. Would purchase again!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA

Out of all the many soaps I've ever tried, this one #takesthecake! There are NO harsh ingredients and I'm not allergic to any of them! #allergyfree
Heather B.
Heather B.

Definitely worth the buy. you can find these at the dollar store and they really work. and they use all natural ingredients.
Zoe R.
Zoe R.

So how does this soap smell? I just bought it and I don't want to smell weird. Does this make your skin dry at all?
Tempestt S.
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA

Does this work for people with extra dry skin? I dont want it to dry me out even more.

Join Now