BY YARDLEY

Yardley London Oatmeal & Almond Naturally Moisturizing Bath Bar.
EST'D 1770.
With natural oatmeal to soothe dry skin.
Gently exfoliates. see more...

• I saw this soap at dollar tree and decided to try. I love...1 Answers
  • I see these soaps at dollar tree and have been wanting to...1 Answers
  • I have been having a bit of dry skin lately ,does this co...1 Answers
Yardley London Oatmeal & Almond Naturally Moisturizing Bath Bar
I started using this to help out with my allergies, and also to start my journey using natural products.  This soap in particular is my favorite of the Yardley's series because of the smell and its inclusion of oatmeal.  This is great for break outs resulting from heat, and also helps lessening the itch/redness of rash.  My only complaint is the price point.  But this is my go to body cleanser.
tearaney e.
Memphis, TN
I am in love with this soap. I honestly need to buy the the big pack of this soap because it always leaves my skin soft and moisturized. I am in love with the smell as well! It reminds me of the time I used to have to have oatmeal bath
Emily S.
Chalmette, LA
This is the best soap I’ve ever used! You can typically get a bar for about $1 each, I haven’t found packs of this soap yet. The smell is great, very prominent almond scent with oatmeal pieces in the bar as an exfoliant. Most other soaps make me break out or make my skin dry but this is one of the only soaps that doesn’t do that to me. Love it! Won’t ever stop using it!
G'Dione B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Ever since I was a teen going through acne and pimples I've been searching for something that was good enough to use on my sensitive skin. I found this bar soap in dollar tree and decided to just go ahead and try it out. good thing I did because now it is one of my go-to facial products. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and my face has never been so clear in my life.
Katie M.
Midland
Oh, this bath bar (uh, fancy word for “soap”, ya know) is just mhmmm. Mhmmm is the technical way to say it smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling deliciously soft. Seriously. Dollar Store find and it is absolutely ahhhh-mazing. Who woulda thought?!
Phoebe M.
Dundalk, MD
I’ve been using Yardley soap for a few years now and it is my favorite soap. I’ve tried all the scents and formulas at my local grocer. My favorites are Oatmeal Almond and Aloe & Avocado. I originally purchased the Oatmeal Almond for the first time a few years back for my son with eczema, it helped so much! The combination of the soap with his usual regimen gave him immediate relief. He seemed less itchy, less red, and one day I just noticed he was completely clear. We haven’t missed a shower without Yardley. It’s an absolute must-have in our home. It smells SO good and each bar’s claim of what it’s for and will help, has been accurate for us. Lemon Verbena is a lovely one as well. I love the scent! I love them all, to be honest.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I love this soap! I normally don’t use bar soap, but I am so glad that I gave this one a try! It has almond and oatmeal in it and it’s very gentle and soothing on the skin. If you use it to shave, it’s gentle and helps the razor glide against the skin. It’s extremely moisturizing and good for the winter months! I would suggest to everyone who is looking for a good wintertime soap.

Besides it being an awesome product - it is also cruelty free and paraben free.

The only thing I will say that is it’s con - is probably the smell. I don’t care for it, but it’s an amazing soap!
Lex T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite bar soap. It smells amazing but very light. It has little exfoliators in it but there aren't a lot so it's still a very mild and gentle soap. It's made my skin super soft since I started using it and you can get it for less than $1 a bar at Wal-Mart, and about the same price basically everywhere else that you buy it so there's no reason not to try it out.
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this soap. I’m usually not a big fan of bar soaps but since the beginning of my pregnancy I’m obsessed with them especially this one. It smells so good and also exfoliates the skin a little bit. I have sensitive/dry skin and noticed that this soap helps with that. I definitely recommend this one.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Yardley soaps, but this one (so far) wasn't my favorite because the soap is more drying. It smells good, very subtle, not strong, and lathers on the skin nicely making your skin soft. This was more drying after a few hours after a shower though, so I won't get it again.
Royshada S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where else can I find this soap? I have seen this same one at a dollar store.
Kae H.
I've heard great things about this product, but want to know if it is gentle enough for my toddler?
Dominique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I suffer with dry skin, especially during the winter, so I recently brought this to help, but I haven't used it yet. Will this product help my skin?
Hannah S.
Athens , TN
I see these soaps at dollar tree and have been wanting to try them. Does this product cleanse well
Macayla R.