Yardley London English Lavender Naturally Moisturizing Bath Bar uploaded by Elizabeth  H.Yardley London English Lavender Naturally Moisturizing Bath Bar uploaded by Rosemarie C.Yardley London English Lavender Naturally Moisturizing Bath Bar uploaded by Ashlie H.

BY YARDLEY

Yardley London English Lavender Naturally Moisturizing Bath Bar.
EST'D 1770.
English lavender with pure lavender extracts & essential oils.
Calms & soothes. see more...

• Is lavender your favorite too? 2 Answers
  • What other fragrance would you recommend?2 Answers
  • This is such a classic soap, but every time I try to purchase it,...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the worst soap I have ever tried. Do not buy. It didn’t smell nice and it felt even worse, it left me feeling extremely dry and I ended up rinsing it off and using body wash instead! I would use Irish Spring before I would use this again and that soap gives me a rash.

Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this bar soap. It smells amazing and doesn't dry my hands out. I bought this for $1.00 at my local Dollar Tree. I like the fact that Yardley soaps are paraben and sulfate free and they do not test on animals.
Olynsie M.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
So buttery and soft. Lathers very easily and leaves skin feeling amazing and soft. Great scents: my fav is English Lavender. Only con is that it goes down so quickly 😞 but its inexpensive so another one is easy to obtain 😊
Jessica S.
Wallington , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I keep buying this bar soap because the smell is nice. I also like the price point at most major stores. However it's not moisturizing at all. I use it as a back up soap I. The shower and feel like it's gentle enough to use on my lady parts. But I highly recommend using an additional moisturizer afterwards for sure. Check out Influenster for some great suggestions.
Sally P.
Austin, TX
This is a great bar of soap. I'm not a fan of bar soaps as I feel they can be too filmy or leave a dry feeling to the skin. But Yardley is doing it right! The soap does not dry out your skin, its lathers up wonderfully and has a great smell to it. I strongly recommend this to anyone looking for an inexpensive but spa like experience in the shower.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is great for sensitive skin. I find lavender to be very soothing for my skin and it leaves a nice glow to the skin. I even use this to wash my face and have not had any problems with irritation. I would recommend using a moisturizer right after.
Joyce A.
Lowell, MA
I am a lover of lavender fragrance like a spa retreat before bed time I use it in the shower it's just the smell that gets me sometime forgetting how the real professional do it. I also shower with it just like essential oil it helps me to remain calm and to keep on smelling it around me for my nose. Alot of people love it like 100%. I shower with it on my really stressfully days
Rosemarie C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I just bought it yesterday. It's amazing love this lavender soap. It help you to be calm and it gives you a smooth feeling. Love that is not animal cruelty and that is completely natural for a low price can't bet that.
Melissa V.
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely am in love with this bar soap. Yeah, it's kind of annoying to use bar soap (I'm an avid loofah user) but sooooo worth it. From a great brand I would expect nothing less and I'm not disappointed. It's even got a decent price point and compares to a French bar from Neimans ;-)
Mandy P.
Spring, TX
I love anything that smells of lavender, as long as it is REAL lavender and not something someone associates with the color purple. This is REAL lavender. Not a heavy smell, but one that lasts. The soap is gentle, yet does what it is supposed to. It doesn't dry out your skin, and the price is reasonable. This is one of my go-to soaps.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
I work at a store and people buy this all the time. But for one bar its like a dollar or two.. whats so good about it?
TMM327 ..
This is such a classic soap, but every time I try to purchase it, I only see either lavender or Oatmeal. Are there any other scents or other Yardley fragranced soaps besides these two?
Renee W.
Boynton Beach, FL
What other fragrance would you recommend?
Renee W.
Boynton Beach, FL
Is lavender your favorite too?