BY YARDLEY

Yardley London English Lavender Naturally Moisturizing Bath Bar.
EST'D 1770.
English lavender with pure lavender extracts & essential oils.
Calms & soothes. see more...

• Is lavender your favorite too? 2 Answers
  • What other fragrance would you recommend?2 Answers
  • This is such a classic soap, but every time I try to purc...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is great for sensitive skin. I find lavender to be very soothing for my skin and it leaves a nice glow to the skin. I even use this to wash my face and have not had any problems with irritation. I would recommend using a moisturizer right after. " in 6 reviews
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the worst soap I have ever tried. Do not buy. It didn’t smell nice and it felt even worse, it left me feeling extremely dry and I ended up rinsing it off and using body wash instead! I would use Irish Spring before I would use this again and that soap gives me a rash.

Elizabeth C.
Largo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Just found this on sale at my local Walgreens and had to give it a try. I love most things lavender, and this is no different. The smell is perfect and calming. The soap lathers well and kept my skin soft. Would definitely continue to buy this soap...maybe I'll become a bar soap user after many years of body wash....
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this bar soap. It smells amazing and doesn't dry my hands out. I bought this for $1.00 at my local Dollar Tree. I like the fact that Yardley soaps are paraben and sulfate free and they do not test on animals.
Jacquie Y.
Rockville
A bar soap we rely on, Yardley is pleasant, mildly scented and it both works well and lasts a while. It rinses cleanly off, doesn’t dry out our skin, and is our favorite bar soap of the moment. I tend to buy this in bulk and will repurchase these again in this scent and in others.
angie h.
Recently tried Yardley Bar Soap with Essential Oils for first time. Im impressed with how soft my skin is and did not dry it out. And smells heavenly. Love this stuff
Karen B.
I use this soap in the usual way of hand and body washing. But it is also a great mosquito
Repellent. So I have placed it in my camping gear bag just so that I can keep them away. Because I am a mosquito magnet.
Jessica S.
Wallington, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I keep buying this bar soap because the smell is nice. I also like the price point at most major stores. However it's not moisturizing at all. I use it as a back up soap I. The shower and feel like it's gentle enough to use on my lady parts. But I highly recommend using an additional moisturizer afterwards for sure. Check out Influenster for some great suggestions.
Sally P.
Austin, TX
This is a great bar of soap. I'm not a fan of bar soaps as I feel they can be too filmy or leave a dry feeling to the skin. But Yardley is doing it right! The soap does not dry out your skin, its lathers up wonderfully and has a great smell to it. I strongly recommend this to anyone looking for an inexpensive but spa like experience in the shower.
Nicole L.
San Diego, CA
This soap smells absolutely amazing and the best part is that you can purchase it at the $1 store. It is paraben free, sulfate free and not tested on animals. Sign me up! My boyfriend uses it too. Definitely recommend.
Melissa V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely am in love with this bar soap. Yeah, it's kind of annoying to use bar soap (I'm an avid loofah user) but sooooo worth it. From a great brand I would expect nothing less and I'm not disappointed. It's even got a decent price point and compares to a French bar from Neimans ;-)
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
I work at a store and people buy this all the time. But for one bar its like a dollar or two.. whats so good about it?
TMM327 ..
This is such a classic soap, but every time I try to purchase it, I only see either lavender or Oatmeal. Are there any other scents or other Yardley fragranced soaps besides these two?
Renee W.
Boynton Beach, FL
What other fragrance would you recommend?
Renee W.
Boynton Beach, FL
Is lavender your favorite too?