Add a Photo

By YARDLEY
#140 in Bar Soap
Yardley London English Lavender Naturally Moisturizing Bath Bar.
EST'D 1770.
English lavender with pure lavender extracts & essential oils.
Calms & soothes.
Photos (2)
Amber G.
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
I love it! The scent smells fantastic! It smells like lavender. It is a good scent for a girly girl. The scent is very floral and strong, which is how I like my soaps. I used the soap, and I smelt amazing! I used it first down there, because down there gets smelly. I used the soap three times, and the unpleasant odor went away! Now, it smells like my soap, which is lavender scented. Normally, it takes me six times for the odor to go away. With the Lavender soap, it took 3 times! That's amazing! In addition, the soap is really cheap. I got mine for 98 cents at Walmart. I also used the soap on the rest of my body. My skin feels soft and clean.
Norene C.
Norene C.
I prefer bar soap over body wash, because it lathers better and seems to cleanse the body better. I do not use this on my face. This soap has an amazing lavender smell. The bar lasts a long time even with daily use in the shower. I keep my bar soap on a soap dish that drains so it doesn't melt away. This is a classic soap that almost feels old fashioned like something my grandmother would have used. I wish they would make this in English Rose, but they have a few options. Lavender is my favorite in the Yardley line. No, it doesn't dry your skin. It is very affordable. My other favorite soap is the original Pears soap.
Kathy Lee C.
Kathy Lee C.
EL PASO
This soap has a true lavender fragrance and makes a very nice lather. I just love the scent and the bar lasts quite some time. It is not harsh and it doesn't dry out my skin; it always leaves a faint lavender scent on my body. It has a smooth texture, smell and I know that lavender has antibacterial properties. So I can not go wrong here.
Tatanique M.
Tatanique M.
Riverdale , GA
Love this soap. I get it from my local dollar tree yes 1$. It's worth much more being that it's parvenu and sulfate free. I admit I don't use it everyday it is kind of drying and I have sensitive skin. The fragrance lasts all day my husband loves putting his nose right under my back Magen I bathe with this soap. I give it 2 thumbs up
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Middle Village, NY
This bar of soap is so cheap and for the price i was surprised how good it was. The smell on your skin after the shower doesn't last very long as other soaps do but it leaves you skin feeling soft. Depending on your face type it may leave your face feeling dry. So be careful and don't use on face if your is sensitive
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
This brand is great. I feel squeaky clean after using it. The smell is fresh and clean which I look for in a soup. I would give it 5 stars but sometimes the soap can be a little too harsh on the skin so I wouldn't recommend for people with sensitive skin. And definitely wouldn't recommend using this on one's face.
Jennifer S.
I am a fan of most Yardley soaps. This one is especially nice, love the fragrance! And it's real soap, as opposed to some brands that make synthetic detergent-based bars. It can be a little drying, especially in winter, which is why I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5. Overall, a nice soap for a nice price!
Heather D.
Heather D.
This soap takes me back to my childhood. The sad thing is even then I didn't care for it. The scent is wonderful if you like the scent of lavender. I personally do not. I will say that the lavendar scent is long lasting and the soap itself is very good. Just not for me.
Shreveport, LA
Don't usually use bar soap which is why I gave it a four but overall I like this soap and love the scent. It's also inexpensive and can get a good deal with coupons as well. I found it lathered well and left my skin feeling clean. Would def use again
Smrithi A.
Smrithi A.
Yardley !
I love the smell of this soap. Its soothing and moisturizing.
Its good for the price on compared to other brands.
I love the lavender smell and i would love to buy this again and again.
Recommended
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
I work at a store and people buy this all the time. But for one bar its like a dollar or two.. whats so good about it?
TMM327 ..
TMM327 ..
This is such a classic soap, but every time I try to purchase it, I only see either lavender or Oatmeal. Are there any other scents or other Yardley fragranced soaps besides these two?
Boynton Beach, FL
What other fragrance would you recommend?
Boynton Beach, FL
Is lavender your favorite too?