Yardley London English Lavender Naturally Moisturizing Bath Bar uploaded by Elizabeth  H.Yardley London English Lavender Naturally Moisturizing Bath Bar uploaded by Rosemarie C.Yardley London English Lavender Naturally Moisturizing Bath Bar uploaded by Ashlie H.

BY YARDLEY

Yardley London English Lavender Naturally Moisturizing Bath Bar.
EST'D 1770.
English lavender with pure lavender extracts & essential oils.
Calms & soothes. see more...

• Is lavender your favorite too? 2 Answers
  • What other fragrance would you recommend?2 Answers
  • This is such a classic soap, but every time I try to purchase it,...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Middle Village, NY
This bar of soap is so cheap and for the price i was surprised how good it was. The smell on your skin after the shower doesn't last very long as other soaps do but it leaves you skin feeling soft. Depending on your face type it may leave your face feeling dry. So be careful and don't use on face if your is sensitive
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
This brand is great. I feel squeaky clean after using it. The smell is fresh and clean which I look for in a soup. I would give it 5 stars but sometimes the soap can be a little too harsh on the skin so I wouldn't recommend for people with sensitive skin. And definitely wouldn't recommend using this on one's face.
Heather D.
Heather D.
This soap takes me back to my childhood. The sad thing is even then I didn't care for it. The scent is wonderful if you like the scent of lavender. I personally do not. I will say that the lavendar scent is long lasting and the soap itself is very good. Just not for me.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Shreveport , LA
Don't usually use bar soap which is why I gave it a four but overall I like this soap and love the scent. It's also inexpensive and can get a good deal with coupons as well. I found it lathered well and left my skin feeling clean. Would def use again
Smrithi A.
Smrithi A.
Yardley !
I love the smell of this soap. Its soothing and moisturizing.
Its good for the price on compared to other brands.
I love the lavender smell and i would love to buy this again and again.
Recommended
Carmela C.
Carmela C.
I just bought this scent of bar soap from Walmart for only 98¢, but you can find them in other stores like the Dollar Tree for $1. I've heard positive reviews on this brand of bar soap.
Elizabeth  H.
Elizabeth H.
Carthage, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
Just purchased this for the first time and I love it. It's a very smooth soft soap with a relaxing scent. Leathers very nicely. It is by far my new favorite bar soap.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
We used this product for the first time at a restaurant. It was light and smelled great. The price was good, and we'll be using it again.
Jean H.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the smell of this soap! It's so refreshing. Lavender always makes things smell great!
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys
This is the worst soap I have ever tried. Do not buy. It didn’t smell nice and it felt even worse, it left me feeling extremely dry and I ended up rinsing it off and using body wash instead! I would use Irish Spring before I would use this again and that soap gives me a rash.

Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
I work at a store and people buy this all the time. But for one bar its like a dollar or two.. whats so good about it?
Boynton Beach, FL
Is lavender your favorite too?
Boynton Beach, FL
What other fragrance would you recommend?
TMM327 ..
TMM327 ..
This is such a classic soap, but every time I try to purchase it, I only see either lavender or Oatmeal. Are there any other scents or other Yardley fragranced soaps besides these two?