Yardley London Creamy Coconut Moisturizing Bath Bar

by Yardley London

Creamy Coconut smooths and hydrates with Shea Butter, Aloe &- Vitamin E The bonus bar may or not be black berry vanilla as it is limited edition and may run out will be replace with another bonus Yardley bar soap.

Receive 11of Creamy Coconut Moisturizing Bath Bars; Receive 1 Free Yardley Bar soap (May Vary); Creamy Coconut smooths and hydrates with Shea Butter, Aloe & Vitamin E; Naturally Moisturizing Bath Bars; Made in USA

I Have sensitive skin and I really want to try this product, would this work for me?
Does the scent stay with you?
How does this make your skin feel? Is this good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Yardley London Creamy Coconut Moisturizing Bath Bar!
Molly H.
Kansas City, MO
Yardley London Creamy Coconut Moisturizing Bath Bar uploaded by Molly H.
I like this soap pretty well. I do feel like it leaves a bit of a waxy finish after I rinse off. My biggest complaint is that it’s so slippery, it’s impossible not to stop constantly. More so than other bar soap, and I think the shape adds to this. I’ll use up the bar I have, but probably won’t buy again.
Jennifer S.
Cypress, CA
Yardley London Creamy Coconut Moisturizing Bath Bar uploaded by Jennifer S.
Self-care is the best care! I love how nourishing this bath bar is. I feel like I’m on a tropical vacation, it smells delish and leaves my skin soft.
Miu H.
Newark, NJ
Yardley London Creamy Coconut Moisturizing Bath Bar uploaded by Miu H.
For a moisturizing bar soap I'm not seeing the moisturizing effect. I used it on my body, it left my skin squiky clean, but very dry. It's very affordable but I wouldn't purchase again. At the same price I can find the kind of soap I like that don't dry me out. For now I use it as hand soap, because it removes oil from your hands pretty well, after activities like cooking.
Jayma M.
Tyngsboro, MA
Yardley London Creamy Coconut Moisturizing Bath Bar uploaded by Jayma M.
when I opened the box it smelled like the tropics. I was very excited to try this. When I did it didn’t smell the way it did when I opened it and I didn’t care for the scent as much. It lathered nicely but didn’t moisturize as well as I had hoped.
Alissa J.
South Jordan, UT
Yardley London Creamy Coconut Moisturizing Bath Bar uploaded by Alissa J.
First, I love coconut smell so this soap smells very good to me. It doesn’t leave a film like other bars of soap and actually makes you feel moisturized. I use daily. I would recommend to someone who likes coconut.
Rafaela S.
Acton, MA
Yardley London Creamy Coconut Moisturizing Bath Bar uploaded by Rafaela S.
I’m using this soap and I loved the smell! I’m a big fan of coconut and I loved it. I can’t say enough how the smell is great. Like I said I’m using it every day when I shower and I loved. I totally recommend it, my skin feels so hydrated with that too
Aggy M.
Dudley, MA
Yardley London Creamy Coconut Moisturizing Bath Bar uploaded by Aggy M.
Smells amazing. It reminds me of summer. Leaves my skin soft and smooth! Great over all product
Vanessa W.
Indianapolis, IN
Yardley London Creamy Coconut Moisturizing Bath Bar uploaded by Vanessa W.
I enjoy how smooth my skin feels after using this. I'm usually not a fan of coconut scented things, but the vanilla really balances this out. I'm looking forward to continuing to use it.
Lori L.
Evanston, WY
1,032 reviews
Yardley London Creamy Coconut Moisturizing Bath Bar uploaded by Lori L.
I have been using Yardley soaps since my early 20s and the soap is as good today as it was WAY back in the day. Lather is a huge deal breaker for me and Yardley is such a gentle soap with big lather. I have used it as an all over body soap as well as just for quality hand washing. What I can always depend on from Yardley’s is that my skin never gets stripped and comes out soft and that whatever scent I pick up I will greatly enjoy.
Lauren B.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Yardley London Creamy Coconut Moisturizing Bath Bar uploaded by Lauren B.
Coconut is my favorite scent so I was excited when I found out I got this scent in the mail from Influenster. The reason I gave it 3 stars was because it is smooth and creamy and doesn’t leave your skin dry. However, I have very sensitive skin and it did not work well for my skin and left me with redness.