Skin CareBath & BodyBar SoapYardley London
Activated Charcoal Moisturizing Bath Bar

Yardley London Activated Charcoal Moisturizing Bath Bar

by Yardley London

Funciona en verdad para una persona que sufre de acné ?
Does the oatmeal bar have a scent?
One of my mom’s friends recommended this bar of soap. Does it really remove dark spots on skin?
Start your review of Yardley London Activated Charcoal Moisturizing Bath Bar!
Ana R.
Sugar Creek, MO
Yardley London Activated Charcoal Moisturizing Bath Bar uploaded by Ana R.
I recieved This activated charcoal soap with bentonite clay and I like it so much because leaves my skin clean and purify. This is a great soap. I love it. Thanks you!!
Deema D.
San Diego, CA
Yardley London Activated Charcoal Moisturizing Bath Bar uploaded by Deema D.
When I got this I already knew it was going to be amazing! Charcoal is really good for you and when I got this I was surprised because I have never seen something like this! I was so excited to try it out and when I did I was amazing because it made my skin really soft! I really love this! I really recommend
Shannon V.
Brownsburg, IN
Yardley London Activated Charcoal Moisturizing Bath Bar uploaded by Shannon V.
This product surprised me the most by far! I had been curious about buying it but never did until I received this from Influenster! It has surprised me in so many ways! I’m so impressed with how soft and clean my skin is after using it. I use it to clear my skin of blemishes and cleanse my pores in a hot shower and by the next day after using it I can already see a noticeable difference of how soft and purified my skin is. It really does work! I definitely recommend this to people who have trouble with breakouts on their skin, it will absolutely clear them up in no time!
Tamanna A.
Queens Vlg, NY
Yardley London Activated Charcoal Moisturizing Bath Bar uploaded by Tamanna A.
Yardley London Activated Charcoal Moisturizing Bath Bar uploaded by Tamanna A.
There’s a very nice smell. It works amazing makes my skin very smooth and it’s a very good product for strawberry skin. It made it go away in two months.
Holly M.
Bonham, TX
Yardley London Activated Charcoal Moisturizing Bath Bar uploaded by Holly M.
this soap smells so good! it lathers well and has the most amazing clean sent. this brand is amazing and one if my go tos for bar soap. I was so glad to get to try this one as I wasn't aware they made a charcoal soap.
Alejandra B.
Yardley London Activated Charcoal Moisturizing Bath Bar uploaded by Alejandra B.
I have nothing but positive things to say about this soap. It smells great, lathers well, and leaves my skin feeling moisturized. I would describe the scent to be fresh, clean, and slightly leaning a little masculine. I love it and wished the scent lingered on my skin but unfortunately, soaps typically don’t for me. The selling point for me is that it contains activated charcoal which can be used to remove impurities. I have been using this under my arms as I’m making the switch to natural deodorant and it has been working just as well as other expensive underarm scrubs. If you love the fresh crisp scent of bergamot and spearmint, I’d recommend you give this a try!
Tabinda Y.
Brandywine, MD
Yardley London Activated Charcoal Moisturizing Bath Bar uploaded by Tabinda Y.
Yardley London Activated Charcoal Moisturizing Bath Bar uploaded by Tabinda Y.
This felt really nice on my skin in the shower! Suds up like any bar soap and the smell of the charcoal one almost smells like toothpaste which I don’t mind because with has that refreshing scent🖤.
DeAnna L.
Yardley London Activated Charcoal Moisturizing Bath Bar uploaded by DeAnna L.
I was already a fan of this charcoal bar from #yardley before receiving in my box box. However my favorite use for it is for my laundry and pesky stains! I simply wet the car of dual and slightly wet the material abs rub the bar over the stain till we’ll saturated. Then use the fabric on both sides to scrub. Works like a charm every time. For bathing this bar is great for teenage kids and summer time back acne! Love it and can’t say enough good thing about it.
Deborah S.
Rock view , WV
Yardley London Activated Charcoal Moisturizing Bath Bar uploaded by Deborah S.
It cleans your pores like nothing I’ve ever found. Cleared up my skin in a few days and my daughters, She loves it!!!! It draws out the oil and toxins in your pores. I would definitely recommend. Has a musky smell not overwhelming. Great for acne prone skin
Azurite R.
Las Vegas, NV
Yardley London Activated Charcoal Moisturizing Bath Bar uploaded by Azurite R.
I love this brand bar soap, I ran across this at a store one day and did not know they made the activated charcoal soap. I mainly use it on my face. but do have a extra bar for body. I want to say since I started washing my face, My face looks brighter and feels squeaky clean. And No my face and skin are not dried out from the bar soap cause this is part of my skin routine as well lol. if only it had tea tree oil with it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kayla J.
Marshall, TX
Anna M.
Salineville
il y a 2 ans
Does Yardley London Activated Charcoal Moisturizing Bath Bar have a good lather? Does it make the skin feel dry after bathing like some bar soaps? Is it safe for sensitive skin? Thanks!
Holly L. il y a 8 mois
Yes, it does work up a nice lather. I also have sensitive skin, and it has never left my skin feeling dry.