Yardley Bar Soap uploaded by Robin A.Yardley Bar Soap uploaded by Kristin K.

BY YARDLEY LONDON

Yardley Of London Gentle Bath Bar formulated with Moisturizers and Botanicals. Beautiful aromatherapy experience with oatmeal and almond botanical. Leave your skin soft and supple with a warm natural scent. Yardley Of London Natural Oatmeal & Almond Bar Soap helps soften and protect your skin. see more...

• does this product leave a lasting fresh smell on your ski...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Robin A.
Shoreham, NY
Review for: Other more...
When I’m searching for relaxation and rejuvenation for my body, mind and spirit I know I can turn to
#yardleysoaps The price is right so you can buy every variety! I loved the coconut! #yardleylondonus #metime #yardleylondon #yardleymetime #gotitfree #rockinrobin
Kristin K.
Riverdale , GA
I really enjoy it this bar soap it is extremely creamy I have the shea butter milk which smells amazing I only pay a dollar a bar for it at Dollar Tree which is great I only thing that I wish was that the smell would last longer on your skin other than that it's amazing.
Cristi B.
I absolutely LOVE this product. I've been using it since childhood and I still use it to this day. The soap has a refreshing and warm scent. I recommend this product if you like your soap to have a mild fragrance. It also leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized!!! My fave is the oatmeal & almond!!!
Valerie F.
Staten Island, NY
does this product leave a lasting fresh smell on your skin all day?