Yankee Classic Black Cherry Tarts Wax Melts uploaded by member-85976ebd5

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Create a warm, inviting atmosphere by simply lighting a candle and enjoying the delicate fragrances of Yankee Candle. The delicious aroma of rich, ripe black cherries will linger long after the flame has been snuffed out. see more...

Brandi S.
I have these burning in my home on a daily basis! This is my favorite smell! And they are so affordable that it would be a crime not to buy them. I always tell my family they would love the smell, and once they come over to my home they do fall in love with it. These are a must purchase!
AlexandTonya S.
Keystone Heights
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This tart smelled very nice and sweet I loved how balanced the smell itself. It was not overpowering but also didnt last as long as I thought my others have in the past. Overall it was very nice and I'd recommend it.
Ciara B.
Little Town On The Boarder, USA
I cannot begin to explain how much I love this candle! It doesn't burn as fast as the other candles I've bought, and it has such a nice sweet scent that isn't overbearing. It's worth the bang for the buck, and I put these in every bathroom in the house!
Alexis L.
Killeen, TX
If you are like me & love bath & body works black cherry merlot, then be prepared to be let down. This smelt so amazing in store, when I brought it home for use, I smelt literally nothing. To smell this scent you need to have your nose right next to it. I would just skip these.
Keila H.
Orlando, FL
I'm very sensitive to smells so I have to be careful with products because I'll easily get a headache. This smells amazing and I can have one in every room in the house.
Jamie N.
Cedartown, GA
I love the way the scent go through the house, but the scent does not last long. It is strong but doesn't last long! But it is worth the $3
Julie S.
Gastonia, NC
Love the smell. These last awhile and the smell stays with it the entire time they are melting.
Alley P.
Columbia, SC
Love the way it makes my house smell! Very similar to bath and body works black cherry merlot
Gemma L.
Cwmgors , Ammanford
I love Yankee candles, actually I’m a candle addict! I love the smell on this one, Yankee candles always leave your home smelling so nice and they’re affordable too.. bought some for my mum and she loves them now too..
Luciie M.
Not only the black cherry melts but all of them are absolutely gorgeous!! They last for ages and with there being such a wide variety of different smells your spoilt for choice. There so cheap and so easy to use I can't get enough of them.
Shelby S.
Birmingham, AL
I love wax melts. I have multiple different brands but I haven't found the perfect one yet. Compared to Glade how long does the fragrance last? Most I have tried last around 4 hours then become a lot less subtle. I have noticed there are many different fragrances which is the best?