Yankee Car Air Freshener Sun And Sand uploaded by Dawn M.Yankee Car Air Freshener Sun And Sand uploaded by Lamekka T.

BY YANKEE

Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
This is my favorite scent by far and it's wonderful because it makes the car smell wonderful
lauren d.
Hazlet, NJ
Sun and sand is one of my favorites. Its a nice and clean summery scent and lasts long.
Shayla B.
Cyclone, WV
1,001 reviews
This smells so good. I love hanging it up in my car. It last a really long while too.
Chelsea K.
Stonington, ME
My FAVORITE fragrance. But not a fan of the car jar. Prefer the sticks for sure.
Hannah O.
Hyde, Hattersley
I absolutely love this smell. It truly does smell of a beach. It smells of freshness and sand. It is quite strong and it does certainly make a difference.
Paige R.
Evans, GA
I love this scent for my car. Yankee candle always has a strong enough scent to fill the area. This is a great trick to keep your car smelling clean!
Sorina B.
These smell great and actually last a pretty long time. They come in great scents and for a decent price.
Amy W.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Scent?