Yankee Car Air Freshener Sun And Sand uploaded by Dawn M.Yankee Car Air Freshener Sun And Sand uploaded by Lamekka T.

BY YANKEE

Ragan H.
West Columbia, SC
These are my favorite car fresheners. The smell lasts and there are a huge variety of scents to choose from
maria c.
Yankkee Candle is by far one of my favorite candle companies!! They have so many candles to choose from!
Maggie A.
Springdale, AR
I try to keep these in the car at all times. Always a fan of Yankee Candle, great selection of scents.
Kimberly B.
I love Yankee candle and his a great little freshener for your car. This scent is one of my favorites
Gwendolyn W.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These smells are so good and they are strong and nice for a car. I love that they look nice as well.
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
Perfect. Smells like summer! I just wish that, like all car fresheners, it would not fade so fast.
jessica v.
My mom had this in her car one day and it smelt amazing ! Not to strong at all very relaxing smell
Brittany B.
These smell great and actually last a pretty long time. About 6 months! Love the variety of scents!
Linsey W.
Mount Vernon, KY
I love these things! The scents are amazing and they last quite a while!! The prices are decent!
Michelle B.
Nashville , GA
My favorite candle scent of all time. Reminds me of the beach. Sun, sans, and suntan lotion.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Scent?