Yankee Car Air Freshener Sun And Sand uploaded by Dawn M.Yankee Car Air Freshener Sun And Sand uploaded by Lamekka T.

BY YANKEE

Kerrie N.
Newalla, OK
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love Yankee Car Air Freshener Sun And Sand! I love that I can change the scent so many times and hardly ever get the same one due to all the variety
Diana  T.
Northridge, CA
My mother love the pink sands air freshener. The only problem with these fresheners is that you can't smell them in the surrounding area after a month or so.
Amanda S.
New Gloucestr, ME
I'm not all too familiar with this scent but I LOVE the Yankee Candle care freshners. They aren't too overpowering and the candle design is super cute!
KRISTY M.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
By far the absolute best car air-freshener design! Last so long and has a more natural scent vs other car fresheners that smell very "perfumey".
Jessica V.
Overland Park, KS
I love this smell. It's a little less sweet than the pink sands but more of a subtle sweetness. It's not obnoxious and I could smell it all day.
Melissa P.
Bound Brook, NJ
I love this for my car the smell reminds me of vacation, its really nice but not over powering and leaves the car smelling wonderful and fresh
Brittany S.
Massapequa, NY
I love this scent and I love Yankee candle. I bought this about a month ago and it stopped smelling about 3 weeks in. Wish it lasted longer
Christian L.
Euclid, OH
Not the scent I have but they still work great and my car smells great every time I'm in it but doesn't overwhelm me or make me feel sick
Michelle N.
I wish these lasted longer (or you didn't have to put it up with the silly bag half on it) - but I do love the coppertone scent of these.
Emili  s.
Manitowoc, WI
These are so nicr for your car. They have many different flavors which is awesome. They do get tangled because the string is flimsy.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Scent?