Yankee Car Air Freshener Sun And Sand uploaded by Lamekka T.Yankee Car Air Freshener Sun And Sand uploaded by Dawn M.

BY YANKEE

Sara T.
Watertown, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The scent is fantastic, however each car jar with the gel that I have bought in recent years has completely sucked. I might be able to really smell them for a day, and that's it. I have tried several, and have been disappointed each time!! They are so cute, but fail to either job. Buy the paper ones, which also barely smell anymore, unless you get the midnight something one (it's black) that men like.
Rachel S.
Warren, OH
Sun and Sand is my favorite scent from Yankee Candle. It really smells like the beach! I like these air fresheners but I don't feel like the scent lasts in this type that long!
Tracy L.
Rockville, MD
I absolutely loved this- j got the Macintosh flavor and it smelled lovely and decadent for the first week! But after that the smell was barely noticeable even though the scent inside the jar hadn't shrunk or anything - it just faded. Props to the adorable packaging but was slightly disappointed because I definitely expected this to last way longer than a week, especially since it's a Yankee product!
Rory L.
Love yankee candle, all products! and i have never found a flavor i didn't like, with exception of pine. (lol) i love the window stick-ons for vehicles, as the hang-on ones discolored the interior on my dash.
Marlena B.
Rainbow city , AL
This is not the scent I picked up at Wal-mart last week (mine was midnight something) but these babies are a jackpot! Since I put it in my car the fragrance still has its "umph" which is so hard to find in a car freshener these days. Seriously a great buy!
Olivia T.
Goldston, NC
Oh man! This is my favorite scent from yankee candle! It really smells as if you steped on to the beach and put on your sun tan lotion. This scent takes you away on a miny vacation!
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
These are great! The scents are amazing, just like the candles. They last a fairly long time too compared to other air fresheners, however they are a bit more expensive and typically can only be purchased at a few places.
Ashley W.
Nice smell! Calming and just smells amazing. If you open the package just part of the way it's not overly strong. Downfall is like any hanging are freshener they do not ever last as long as you would like.
Ashley R.
I love yankee products and this one smells just like sunscreen and reminds me of summer. They smell especially strong after they sit in the sun in the car all day! Love the apple scents and island scents!
Olivia R.
Manchester , CT
I love the smell of
This air freshener. It reminds me of a trip
To the beach. Always a wonderful thought especially on a cold winter morning. Not too strong. Just the scent of suntan oil and sunshine.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Scent?