Yankee Candle® Coconut Beach Large Classic Jar Candle uploaded by Whitney Z.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

The Coconut Beach Classic Jar Candle by Yankee Candle has an intoxicating scent of warm coconut blended with pineapple and Tahitian vanilla. The high-quality wax and natural fiber wick provide a clean burn, distributing a lovely, pure scent into the air. see more...

AlexandTonya S.
Keystone Heights
This candle blew me away. I really love coconut to begin with but this candle helped my mind float away to a paradise . I absolutely love a good beachy candle and this hit all the Marks!!! Its such a dreamy vacation to the beach like scent . Not super strong very delicate and slightly sweet !!
Amanda S.
Cape Coral , FL
Wow I absolutely adore this candle. The scent I could literally eat up. It burns slowly and gives a nice aroma all through the room. Very effective considering it is very pricey! Would recommend and would buy again in a heartbeat!
Lauren L.
Ooltewah, TN
All of Yankee Candle's products get an automatic A+ from me! I've never found a scent that I don't like, and they have lasted such a long time! They make my room or whatever I'm burning it in smell great, and it's not too overpowering. A little expensive for the bigger ones, but sooo worth it!!
Sarah S.
I can be very picky about candles, but this one is great. The sent really fills up the room and has lasted for a really long time so far. The coconut is such a light and fresh scent, one of my favorites!
Whitney Z.
Hamburg, NY
Obsessed with the smell! Just bought 6 of the coconut beach candles! My house smells amazing!