BY YANKEE CANDLE

An invigorating medley of blended fragrances transports you to an Island getaway with Pink Sands scented candles from Yankee Candle. see more...

Katlin F.
Katlin F.
Mineral Wells, WV
This candle is my favorite scent from Yankee Candle! It smells super sweet and lingers in the room. It burns too quickly in my opinion, but I love it ao much i keep repurchasing! It's good quality for the price and i couldn't be happier!
Chrissy S.
Chrissy S.
Wahiawa, HI
This scent does not match the name of the candle. it smells like a pink jolly rancher. i love it!! i would def recommend to someone that likes fruity scents.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Phoenix , AZ
I am a huge candle lover and this has been my favorite go to candle for years! It smells amazing but not overpowering. I recommend this scent to anyone looking for a new candle and everyone I've got it for falls in love. Great buy!
Christie C.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
These are the best candles! They have a very strong scent that lingers all around the house. I buy mine at Bealls. I live giving these as gifts.