BY YANKEE CANDLE

Create a warm, inviting atmosphere by simply lighting a candle and enjoying the delicate fragrances of Yankee Candle. The rich, creamy aroma of vanilla cupcakes with hints of lemon and buttery icing will linger long after the flame has been snuffed out. see more...

Sami S.
This candle burn so nice!!! It made my whole house smell absolutely great!!! It made it smell like I was cooking vanilla cupcakes right in my own oven!!! It burned for a long time and I think the price is about average for this candle.
TaVonya R.
This candle smells like a fresh baked cake! A little these candles go a very long way and the smell will definitely cover a room for a valuable amount of time!
Kelli P.
Nitro, WV
Love love love this smell! Who doesn't like a warm cozy Vanilla smell to walk into? Yankee always has the best smells that go through the entire house!
Marisol O.
My dad bought me this candle, and honestly --- I think it makes such a perfect gift! My husband and I both loved the scent! A must buy!
Stephanie L.
Yankee candles smell amazing but I feel that for the price, they don't make a whole room smell as great as the should.
Amber R.
N Little Rock, AR
I love candles and vanilla is my FAVORITE smell! This makes my house smell so good!