BY YANKEE CANDLE

Lose yourself in a winter wonderland of woodsy balsam, cedar and juniper berry with this holiday Balsam and Cedar scent by Yankee CandleA. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Where do I start? This candle is the reason I still walk this beautiful green earth... Without the divine scent of balsam and cedar my life would hold no meaning. It reminds me of a simple Christmas yet the smell is so nostalgic and inspiring it could bring even the toughest man to tears. As I walked downstairs to see a perfect tree covered in dancing lights and elegant ornaments I could feel my heart beating faster.. The presents meant nothing once my nostrils were met by the heavenly smell of balsam and cedar. Thank you Yankee candle
Patti B.
Patti B.
Algonquin, IL
I got this as a gift for Christmas from my mother in law, I absolutely love it. It's suppose to be a winter scent but I use it all year long. To me it smells fresh and clean, not like pine needles. I keep one in my powder room and one in my living room. My whole house smells fresh and clean.
Caitlyn K.
Caitlyn K.
Virginia Bch, VA
One of my all time favorite Christmas scents!! Not only does Yankee Candle always deliver on filling your house with lasting scents, better than other candles, but this scent is the perfect solution for a cedar scent to fill your home over the holidays!
Sara G.
Sara G.
N Providence, RI
Yankee candles are some of the best candles I have ever burned. I have a few 'favorites' and Balsam and Cedar is my number one go-to around the holidays! It smells like you just cut the Christmas tree down every time you light it! I never get sick of this one!!
Anais F.
Anais F.
Deezer my absolutely favorite candles! They smell amazing and last forever. I love walking into my home and because of these candles it smells like fresh baked cookies or clean linen.
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
After Thanksgiving when the Christmas Holidays set in I pull out this candle. It smells like I am outside on top of a mountain in the snow surrounded by Balsam Fir Trees. It smells exactly like a Balsam Fir. The candle in a jar is a perfect size and can burn for hours.
Alex v.
Alex v.
Elizabeth City, NC
MY FAVORITE CANDLE OF ALL TIME! SMELLS LIKE CMAS IN A JAR. if you like the smell of Christmas trees, try this out.