Yankee Candle Witches Brew Medium Jar Candle uploaded by Lyndse G.Yankee Candle Witches Brew Medium Jar Candle uploaded by Dawn S.Yankee Candle Witches Brew Medium Jar Candle uploaded by Charity H.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Welcome the season and infuse your home with the bewitching aroma of the Yankee Candle Witches Brew Candles. This Halloween fun candle will captivate your home with the spicy sweet aroma of exotic patchouli. see more...

Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
This is my ultimate most favorite candle scent ever. I look forward to Halloween season every year because its Witches Brew time! I always pick up at least 2 jars when they do bogo sales. Yankee is a little pricey but totally worth it for scents like this. Witches Brew is the perfect blend of patchouli and spice. It'll warm your home up instantly.
Brittany O.
Tavares, FL
Although it's marketed as a Halloween scent, this is my all-time favorite, year-round scent! It's spicy, dark, and witchy. You can definitely smell the strong layers of clove and patchouli -- which I love -- with hints of cinnamon and musk. I would bathe in this scent if I could!
jessica m.
Glendale, AZ
I absolutely love this smell when it hits around the end of September I fill my home with this lovely smell and it instantly gets me excited and in the Halloween spirit !!! I would definitely recommend getting this to put you in the Halloween spirit too!
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
ABSOLUTLY LOVE THIS! it only comes out around Halloween and the scent just completely puts me in the Halloween spirit. As a child my mom used to always purchase this candle, and now I am doing the same as an adult. It's main scent note it patchouli.
Julia H.
Torrington, CT
This candle is amazing. Always gets me in the Halloween spirit with a single sniff. It has a darker fall scent with hints of patchouli and I buy one every year. I would recommend it to everyone as a perfect addition to your fall candle collection!
Emily G.
Sanbornville, NH
A perfect Halloween scent! It looks pretty spooky too, and burns well. They are good prices, effective, and last a long time. This candle is a great addition to a party or Halloween get together. I would definitely recommend it.
Miranda V.
The BEST candle! I looooove yankee candle! I cant imagine how much money I have spent there, haha. So many good ideas for gifts and they have something new for every holiday. They have a huge variety of scented candles to choose from and they always have a sale going on! Highly recommend! 😍
Christina J.
This is part of my Halloween tradition. This is the perfect Halloween smell. I always burn this candle while I decorate and again while I hand out candy. It is the high quality you expect and burns for extra long time. Yankee Candle never disappoints.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I got some candles from their Halloween range last year...great idea they just smelled really pungent so could only burn them for around an hour. But a novelty idea. One smelled so strongly of liquorish that I couldn't stand it...but they looked cute.
Kelciee R.
Las Vegas, NV
I always get this candle this time of year. Perfect blend of patchouli and incense. It's brings the feeling of fall and Halloween. Yankee always has deals going on so it's possible to find it at a descent price. Yankee candles always burn evenly so it past long too!
Melissa R.