BY YANKEE CANDLE

Create a warm, inviting atmosphere by simply lighting a candle and enjoying the delicate fragrances that only Yankee Candle can produce. The exquisite aroma will linger long after the flame has been snuffed out. see more...

Sabrina B.
Haverhill, MA
By far my favorite scent yankee candle has created. I have back ups in my house and the gel air freshener hanging in my car. Light, citrusy, sweet and sweet and refreshing. The scent lingers after you put out the flame great quality!
Amanda B.
Tiffin, IA
One of my absolute favorite scent! One of the only ones I will go out of my way to buy from yankee!
Christina R.
Kanata, ON
I love the scent of this candle! It's so summery but I want it all year round. I loved it so much that I even bought a car fragrance of it! I would want this in every form of product that Yankee Candle sells.