BY YANKEE CANDLE

Create a warm, inviting atmosphere by simply lighting a candle and enjoying the delicate fragrances of Yankee Candle. The rich, creamy aroma of vanilla cupcakes with hints of lemon and buttery icing will linger long after the flame has been snuffed out. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I love yankee candle. They may be a tad pricey, but the products that they put out are high quality and very much worth the price. One of my favorite products are the wax melts. You can get them on sale for around two dollars and they are always BOGO free around the holidays!
Yvette M.
I ordered (for the first time), a few wax melts. I wanted to give them a try before buying a lot, and finding that, I didn't like them! Vanilla Cupcake was one of my favorites from my very first order! I had a few others that I liked, so, when I placed my next order, I got 2 of each that I liked, from my first order, and then some! I am pleased with the scents that I chose. The only thing that I dislike, is, the packaging! They are so tightly sealed, that when you go to open them, THEY CRUMBLE! If Yankee Candle would consider changing their packaging, maybe to something similar to "single cookie type packaging", where you can easily snip the corner, and the "crumbs" would stay in the packaging, until you open, and either pour them in with the wax melt or discard. I think that would be better. The product itself,...I LOVE!
Delmy O.
New Orleans, LA
I'm not one for vanilla cupcake smells but I must say. It makes my entire living room smell yummy. This thing is so small but leaves my living room smelling great for 30 days. I always get compliments on how great my home smells. A must buy. If your a clean freak like me.
Karen A.
You need to try these scent it don't matter if you choose tarts or candle you need to try. Its a nice yummy smelling scent and right now are on sale so go get you some
Lynzi B.
Fayetteville, NC
I love the smell of this one! They're a tad pricey for wax melts but I have noticed that they last longer than the Walmart brand. I will probably repurchase.
Tiffani M.
Smithville, TN
You can not go wrong with Yankee Candle products period. Love the wax melts. I use them in almost every room in my house.
Joscelyn M.
My all time favorite yankee candle wax melt. Smells great and the scent lasts a long time!
Sophie R.
I love using these because they make the whole house smell amazing. Also this scent is one of my favourites because urban smells sweet but not sickly sweet. Would 100% recommend these to everyone.
Sabrina M.
Saint john, NB
Great smelling wax melt, although can be on the pricey side depending on how many you get and if you catch it on sale or not. Leaves any room smelling amazing and I have got multiple uses out of my melts which isn't always the case with some brands I have tried.
Cheyanne V.
Watford
I'm a sucker for vanilla scents, my mom got me a bunch of these for my birthday and they were only 2 dollars each, every time I walk in my house it smells like a fresh vanilla cake batter, it puts you in an uplifting baking mood and you don't have to worry about your house setting on fire as a warmer heats up the wax with a light bulb