BY YANKEE CANDLE

Create a warm, inviting atmosphere by simply lighting a candle and enjoying the delicate fragrances of Yankee Candle. The rich, creamy aroma of vanilla cupcakes with hints of lemon and buttery icing will linger long after the flame has been snuffed out. see more...

• Has anyone figured out a good way to split these? I want ...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
Megan G.
If you don't actually bake but you want your house to smell like you do, then you will love this! I LOVE Yankee Candle was tarts. I burn candles in my (non-functioning) fireplace, but for an actual smell to permeate my home, I use the wax melts. They are a great price and they last several hours. I have 3 melters in my house and by using all 3 I can fill our home with the scent.
Riley S.
These wax melts are definitely worth it! They smell strong, but not overpowering, and the scent can literally last for days without turning the warmer off! Its crazy! I love the cupcake scent but i think their chocolate scents are the best!! Yankee Candle Vanilla Cupcake Tarts Wax Melts, Food & Spice Scent [22 grams]
Cathryn P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Long lasting scent in a perfectly sized disc for most wax warmers. The vanilla cupcake scent isn't overpowering, too artificial or too sweet. Plus for roughly $1 each on sale they're a great value
Yvette M.
I ordered (for the first time), a few wax melts. I wanted to give them a try before buying a lot, and finding that, I didn't like them! Vanilla Cupcake was one of my favorites from my very first order! I had a few others that I liked, so, when I placed my next order, I got 2 of each that I liked, from my first order, and then some! I am pleased with the scents that I chose. The only thing that I dislike, is, the packaging! They are so tightly sealed, that when you go to open them, THEY CRUMBLE! If Yankee Candle would consider changing their packaging, maybe to something similar to "single cookie type packaging", where you can easily snip the corner, and the "crumbs" would stay in the packaging, until you open, and either pour them in with the wax melt or discard. I think that would be better. The product itself,...I LOVE!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I love yankee candle. They may be a tad pricey, but the products that they put out are high quality and very much worth the price. One of my favorite products are the wax melts. You can get them on sale for around two dollars and they are always BOGO free around the holidays!
Delmy O.
New Orleans, LA
I'm not one for vanilla cupcake smells but I must say. It makes my entire living room smell yummy. This thing is so small but leaves my living room smelling great for 30 days. I always get compliments on how great my home smells. A must buy. If your a clean freak like me.
Karen A.
You need to try these scent it don't matter if you choose tarts or candle you need to try. Its a nice yummy smelling scent and right now are on sale so go get you some
Lynzi B.
Fayetteville, NC
I love the smell of this one! They're a tad pricey for wax melts but I have noticed that they last longer than the Walmart brand. I will probably repurchase.
Tiffani M.
Smithville, TN
You can not go wrong with Yankee Candle products period. Love the wax melts. I use them in almost every room in my house.
KATELYN K.
Philadelphia, PA
Lasts long and smells amazing! Scent never dies and the product is very affordable and effective for odors.
Riley S.
Has anyone figured out a good way to split these? I want to make this amazing scent last as long as possible, and I think splitting them might help...