BY YANKEE CANDLE

Maggie C.
St Charles, IL
I live for this candle scent!! I love yankee candle because I feel like if I leave the top off of the jr the scent is still strong enough to circulate even without lighting the candle! But I love super sweet candles in places like my bedroom and the kitchen and this is definitely one of my go tos!
Mary S.
I prefer warm sweet scents. I'm not really into florals etc. I love the coziness of this scent. It burned really well, lasted a long time, and had a good range where it made several rooms smell good. Highly recommend this if you like warm cozy scents. This is like a holiday smell.
Shelby M.
This is our favorite scent. Yankee is the only brand candle I buy. They are a little on the pricey side but they last longer than any candle I e bought in the past. This candle smells like vanilla cake batter and really makes my whole house smell great.
Caitlin H.
This is the best classic vanilla scent! I have literally bought three of these over the past year, and I always have the car air freshener in this scent as well. Smells so good!
member-099c6
I usually love yankee candle, however this candle had absolutely no scent. Usually these candles smell the whole house up. This one i wasnt impressed with
Elyssa H.
Mesa, AZ
By far the best scent they carry year round! Fool household guests into thinking you're a premium baker with this candle :P
The T.
I love anything that smells like vanilla and this candle smells amazing.  Definitely a good quality candle.
Brittany S.
Martinsburg, WV
Yankee candles are my favorite brand of candles this sent is very sweet my not so sweet that is makes you sick. I was very happy with this candle and I will be buying more I bought mine in the mall and I do recommend to everyone.
Sophie H.
Taunton, ['', '', '']
I love candles so much and these are so good! The scent is beautiful and they have such a cute design! The scent is powerful enough to scent the room yet isn't in your face and too much! Would recommend and would use again💋
Jessica N.
motherwell
My all time favourite candle, makes my food smell amazing, however it lets off black smoke, such a strong smeel and would recommend as a house working gift