Maggie C.
St Charles, IL
I live for this candle scent!! I love yankee candle because I feel like if I leave the top off of the jr the scent is still strong enough to circulate even without lighting the candle! But I love super sweet candles in places like my bedroom and the kitchen and this is definitely one of my go tos!
Mary S.
I prefer warm sweet scents. I'm not really into florals etc. I love the coziness of this scent. It burned really well, lasted a long time, and had a good range where it made several rooms smell good. Highly recommend this if you like warm cozy scents. This is like a holiday smell.
Shelby M.
This is our favorite scent. Yankee is the only brand candle I buy. They are a little on the pricey side but they last longer than any candle I e bought in the past. This candle smells like vanilla cake batter and really makes my whole house smell great.
Caitlin H.
This is the best classic vanilla scent! I have literally bought three of these over the past year, and I always have the car air freshener in this scent as well. Smells so good!
Brittany S.
Martinsburg, WV
Yankee candles are my favorite brand of candles this sent is very sweet my not so sweet that is makes you sick. I was very happy with this candle and I will be buying more I bought mine in the mall and I do recommend to everyone.
I usually love yankee candle, however this candle had absolutely no scent. Usually these candles smell the whole house up. This one i wasnt impressed with
Elyssa H.
Mesa, AZ
By far the best scent they carry year round! Fool household guests into thinking you're a premium baker with this candle :P
I love anything that smells like vanilla and this candle smells amazing.  Definitely a good quality candle.
I love Yankee candles. They smell so nice. The scent fills the room in under 10 minutes. They are more expensive than other candles but worth the money as they have a long burn time and the scents are strong. Would definitely recommend.
Sophie H.
Taunton, ['', '', '']
I love candles so much and these are so good! The scent is beautiful and they have such a cute design! The scent is powerful enough to scent the room yet isn't in your face and too much! Would recommend and would use againšŸ’‹