Yankee Candle Vanilla Cupcake Large Jar 22oz Candle [One] [{"size_name":"One"}]

BY YANKEE CANDLE #15 in Candles

The rich, creamy aroma of vanilla cupcakes with hints of lemon and lots of buttery icing. Experience the authentic, true-to-life fragrance, with pure natural extracts, and renowned Yankee Candle(R) quality that have made us America's favorite. The traditional design of our signature jar candles reflects a warm, relaxed sense of style that's always at home. Convenient and easy to use, these long-burning jars provide hours of true fragrance enjoyment. They're also the ideal gift for any occasion. see more...

• I would looove to try this candle t.t i love candles that...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite scent?2 Answers
Yankee Candle Vanilla Cupcake Large Jar 22oz Candle [One] [{
Yankee Candle Vanilla Cupcake Large Jar 22oz Candle [One] [{"size_name":"One"}]
Buy on Walmart*
Jordan M.
This candle is very sweet smelling and not something I'd want burning in my house at all times because it makes me hungry. If you're turned off by the smell of sugar or vanilla, I wouldn't recommend this candle. Overall it smells good, however I'd rather have a lotion that smells like this instead of a candle that makes my house smell like a cupcake.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Love Yankee candles my house is filled with them they are in every room possible, they burn slow and smell the house up they don’t lose there scent , they come in so many different scents and sizes , very affordable and would highly recommend them
Jennifer R.
Manville
I love anything sweet and of course vanilla scented. Most of the time I've had a good candle in this scent but once I got one that had no scent when I burned it.  Overall, it smells yummy.
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
Vanilla Cupcake is so goood! My girlfriend loves vanilla candles and this one is her favorite! It’s burns long time and has a very strong scent that smells my whole room! Very warm and cozy candle 😊
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
I got this candle recently as a present and I actually like it. I usually do not prefer Yankee Candles because of the price but who can turn down a free candle. I keep it in my candle warmer which I got at Hobby Lobby and it smells up my entire kitchen with vanilla cupcake!! Pretty yummy but I would never buy myself a Yankee Candle!!
Miranda V.
I looooove yankee candle! I cant imagine how much money I have spent there, haha. So many good ideas for gifts and they have something new for every holiday. They have a huge variety of scented candles to choose from and they always have a sale going on! Highly recommend! 😍
Ally L.
Indianapolis, IN
These large candles are definitely worth the money. They last a while and you can usual they a desk for buying two or three at the same time directly from the brand.
Maria De Jesus B.
I love burning Yankee Candles, there is an endless selection of scents available to suit literally any occasion! I tend to enjoy sweet scents around holiday time and the colder season. I love the fragrance that lingers even after turning off the candle.
sandy c.
yes! a thousand times yes! this makes my kitchen and house smells like i spent the whole day baking cupcakes. my roommate comes home expecting a million cupcakes in the kitchen, just to find nothing but a burning candle that smells like one. great scent.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
This candle smells amazing. It smells like real cake . My fiance is crazy over this certain smell on the house. This candle last a long time as well. The smell is strong enough for most of the house to have that scent . I love it it always brightens up my day !
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
What is your favorite scent?
Wendy Q.
I would looove to try this candle t.t i love candles that smell like desserts! Its awesome when people enter to your house and they say it smells so good hehe. But is this long lasting?