Yankee Candle Tumbler - Buttercream

by Yankee Candle

Yankee Candle's Signature Candle Scent. Scent consists of fresh churned butter creamed with confectioner's sugar and vanilla bean.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yankee Candle Tumbler - Buttercream!
Lynn K.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This candle smells so amazing! Just like cream!!!! I wouldn't buy from any other store unless it were a DIY KIT! NO IMPROVEMENT NEEDED IM JUST WAY YO IMPRESSED, THEY BURN LONG AND HOLD FHR SEBT LONG ! I WOULD SURELY RECOMMEND!!!!!!;!!!
A M.
Yankee candle’s buttercream scent is amazing! It makes the house smell like a bakery and/or a wedding! This scent is so comforting and it smells so incredible! I like to keep this candle in the kitchen and also like this scent in the living room!
Amanda S.
Imperial, MO
My absolute favorite candle scent from yankee candle. My house smells like I’ve been making homemade icing all day long when I burn this.
Kayla R.
Parkville, MD
Smells soooo good! The candle will make your whole house smell good and it completely burns, it doesn't stop half way through.
Justice S.
Westmoreland
Perfect if u want your house to smell warm and cozy. Love this smell. Candle lasts a pretty long time too and love the jar. Would recommend
Lindsey V.
This candle smells exactly like the description, delicious. It burns evenly and lasts a long time. It would make a perfect gift.
Lauren L.
Berwick, LA
I love these candles. They smell so good and the scent really travels through the house
Allie H.
Signal Mtn, TN
I love this scent! It's the best candle I've found that smells like you're in a bakery without being too sugary sweet. It's got a warmth to it that doesn't overwhelm even the most discerning noses (ahem... my husband)! I always buy my Yankee Candles at the Yankee Candle stores or online- they have amazing sales all the time so you can score a great deal. Plus, these candles burn for a very long time (I believe this size gets 30-40 hours) so even though they aren't cheap, they are well worth their value. Their scent really fills a house and sets the tone for a cozy evening! Yankee Candle Buttercream® is by far one of my favorite Yankee Candle scents.
Chloe N.
Manhattan, KS
I LOVE this sent! It’s just so warm & makes you feel all cozy in the fall time & in winter! I got mine at Walmart!
Lareisha G.
S Prince Geo, VA
Love this smell when I’m home relaxing alone I like to light this candle, it leaves a warm and welcoming scent. It has a lasting scent. I purchased this at my local mall that has a store inside.

Looking for your answer?