BY YANKEE CANDLE

hemil s.
The best yankee scent ever !!! I love true rose so much that I have them in all different sizes. Unfortunately they have stop making it. Glad I had them stocked already. Yankee candles are worth the price and do last long.
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
Why oh why Yankee Candle did you discontinue this scent?! It smells so intensely of authentic fresh roses. No artificial floral here. Its like having a fresh rose bouquet fill up your home. Such a romantic and sensual scent. I'm on my last two jars, I'm savoring them.
Shannon H.
Red Wing, MN
I was never a candle fan until I was given a YANKEE candle. These candles last FOREVER, and they just smell amazing. I mean, they literally smell good until the wick burns out at the bottom of the jar. I like my home smelling fresh and clean and I just won't buy any other candles because when you walk in my door that ONE candle can make my entire downstairs smell amazing. I just love Yankee candles. My favorite scents are either this rose candle or the apple scents! Oh also clean breeze. Can't rave enough about these candles.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
This candle is absolutely lovely. The nice high quality glass jar, the vibrant red candle and the most beautiful and delightful rose smell will turn this one in to your must have candle. It's is perfect for any room and the price is right for how much you get and how long this lasts!
Meisha D.
Central, SC
Yankee Candle is my favorite candle company. The price is good and the candles last for a very long time even though I burn them very often. They have good deals very often too. I got this specific scent because flower scents are my favorite and this one smells exactly like a fresh rose. I love it and it fills the room with an amazing rose scent.
emma đź‘˝.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
Oh my gosh this scent really is true rose! This candle is a must have for rose connoisseurs, even the small one packs a lot of scent in one little jar that isn't too expensive. What a romantic scent indeed, I'm obsessed
Kristianna O.
Smells amazing!! This is one of my favorites. It really smells like actual roses and not the fake old dusty rose smell
Jodi S.
Lovely, true rose scent. Nice for while you’re relaxing in the bath or in the bedroom. Love.
hemil s.
This scent has been discontinued but I love them and have searching for it. Does anyone knows where to find their discontinued scents ?