Home & GardenHome FragrancesCandlesnone
Yankee Candle Tahitian Nights Scented Small Classic Candle

Yankee Candle® Tahitian Nights Scented Small Classic Candle

by none

The Tahitian Nights Classic Candle is reminiscent of a stroll, hand-in-hand, along the sand when dusk is at its most romantic. This lovely scent fills your home with notes of lavender and driftwood, touched with sea salt for an earthy finish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yankee Candle® Tahitian Nights Scented Small Classic Candle!
How would you rate this product?
Cassandra T.
Bryant, AR
1,267 reviews
Yankee Candle® Tahitian Nights Scented Small Classic Candle uploaded by Cassandra T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this candle since it’s so rich and smells so fresh. Use it during my bubble baths a lot since it’s a calming scent.
Kajol B.
Markham
Yankee Candle® Tahitian Nights Scented Small Classic Candle uploaded by Kajol B.
This candle smells amazing. The scent isn’t too strong but just enough to cover a room or two. It’s affordable and I’d definitely get another one. It smells really fresh and overall I recommend it. The scent lasted a really long time, I’ve had this for almost a year and it still smells great. It also has a boujee look to it compared to other candles.

Looking for your answer?