Yankee Candle Sun & Sand®

by Yankee Candle

About This Fragrance

What do you think about this product?
Any other candles you recommend from this brand?
Which is better for [brand:yankee-candle] citrus or sweet ?
Start your review of Yankee Candle Sun & Sand®!
Tasha W.
Staten Island, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Yankee Candle Sun & Sand® uploaded by Tasha W.
I’m definitely a candle lover. The scent is like being on the beach and enjoying the sun. I placed it on my dining table. The only con is that they can be a little pricey when they aren’t on sale. I love relaxing and enjoying the summer nights with scent.
Dawnelle W.
I love this sent, I burn this at home and the office. Love the smell , when to light and close your eyes you can actually feel the ocean breeze. Yankee makes the best scents. Also love there melting cups.
Kathryn C.
Smithtown, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I am a real room fragrance lover and have tried many types and brands. I’m sad to say that I was not impressed with Yankee candle fragrance spheres. Once opened it gave off very little scent and one could only smell it with their nose up close. The beads disintegrated quickly into a mushy mess and did not last a month. I would not repurchase this again. Sorry :(
Cheyenne F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
My favorite candle for the summer. Smells just like waking up at the beach. Suntan lotion, salty air, and ocean water. I can’t have enough of these!
Sweeti K.
Norristown, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Yankee Candle Sun & Sand® uploaded by Sweeti K.
I absolutely love and enjoy the Yankee candles. They have soo many different amazing fragrances that just fills house with relaxing scent. I like to cook and these candles ar definitely a big help after I am done cooking. They burn very slowly and lasts a long time. I love the relaxing musk and lavender tones of this candle. Gives a feel you are back at the beach.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These tea lights really smell like a day at the beach!!! I absolutely love them!! The scent makes my whole house smell amazing. They are moderately priced and well worth it--highly recommend!
Tabby J.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I like fresh smells this one wasn’t doin the job for me although it smelt decent I just didn’t love it
sammie W.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
This is hands down my favorite candle ever. This smells so good to me because it reminds me of being a kid at the beach. It has no coconut scent this smells just like a beach resort hotel. I can't explain how much I love this scent or how it really smells in detail. If you ever walk into a beach resort that has this smell you know what I'm talking about. I always buy a big one each year I love It dearly lol
Ana S.
S Yarmouth, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Yankee candle is the only candle I will buy for myself or family and friends, it is a high quality long lasting candle. I love going to their store or to their factory in Deerfield MA and smelling all the different candles they have to choose from, I always love my favorites and find some new ones I love just as much!
L I.
ORLANDO, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Sun and Sand I one of my everyday (but especially Summertime) FAVS! We live in Florida, and this fragrance is fresh, warm, glowy, buttery, soft, and very beachy. It is not floral and does not have any overpowering element of mango or coconut (although we enjoy those too sometimes). This smell is more like meditation at the ocean. It is like waves and wind, sunshine and Sand :-) I love it! It's calming and grounding while also being uplifting and smooth. I use this fragrance when I'm working from home because it elevates my mood. And I am not even kidding I saw tremendous behavior improvements in my children just by having this fragrance burning in the kitchen. They woke up happier, have better communication styles, argue less, and are being more productive and upbeat throughout the day. It is as if this candle creates harmony and synergy by magic! Not sure *how* I happen to have found the miracle candle, but I will continue to buy these :-)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Natalie H.
Minneola, FL
il y a 2 ans
Ana S. il y a 2 ans
Yankee candle is amazing, they have a lot of classic well loved candles with amazing scents, holiday scents and fresh scents, sweet scents. They last so long and the jars are lovely. They make such excellent candles I would recommend going to one of their stores and smelling some to find your favorite, they have amazing customer service and will help you find the perfect candle if you tell them what scents you like. I personally don’t like sweet scents but that’s just me, I love their spicy candles though and their pine tree smelling ones.