Yankee Candle® Strawberry Lemon Ice Candle uploaded by Brooke H.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

X Refresh your home with the cool scent of just-picked strawberries and strips of lemon peel crisped in ice with this Yankee Candle jar. Featured in pink Jar candle Strawberry lemon ice camera Size: 22-Oz. Made in the U.S.A. see more...

Carli V.
Madison, NJ
Smells delicious lasts a long time fills a room with a beautiful smell. I would suggest it to everyone with a good nose and nice taste. I wish yankee candle was cheaper but I'm a loyal yankee and wouldn't stray
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
Very yummy smelling and reminds me of a lemon and strawberry mixed cookie! Makes the whole room smell like a nice spring day in a few minutes! It's also lasted me about a month now and I've burnt it several times
Christina N.
One of the BEST scent of Yankee candles! They're cheap and they ALWAYS have coupons! I normally get the candle or regular car air freshener and have it hanging in my room! It smells soooo good! I like to switch to up but this is def one of my favorites!
Amanda C.
Hurricane
Bought this the other day, of course it smells fabulous. What Yankee candle doesn't? I've been burning mine for the majority of the last two days and it's still going strong. Highly recommend :)
Fatan C.
Sturtevant
Lasts a long time and smells amazing! I am a candle lover and this product has me head over heels! I feel like this brand could go head to head against Bath and Bodyworks candles!!
Anette G.
This candle smells so sweet and just so good I love it so much! My friend bought it for me and I was so happy I recommend this !!!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
This scent is amazing and reminds me of summer. My boyfriend purchased the room spray because it just smelled so good!
Waffle R.
singapore
Heyyyyy yyyyyaaalllss🖤
Yankee Candle might be a little expensive but it’s definitely worth it!!!! The smell is super atrong and the scents are amazing!! They have a variety of candles so you are bound to find one that you’ll love💞
Chantal M.
Long Sault , ON
This one smells amazing. I am a fruity type smelling person and I buy this one regularly:)