BeautyFragranceYankee Candle
Spiced Pumpkin Reed Diffuser Oil Refill, Food & Spice Scent

Yankee Candle Spiced Pumpkin Reed Diffuser Oil Refill, Food & Spice Scent

by Yankee Candle

Pumpkins baked in simmering spices of clove, nutmeg and cinnamon, and sweetened with brown sugar.Fragrance Notes:Top: Citrus, Orange, Nutmeg, Spiced PumpkinMid: Cinnamon, Clove Base: Vanilla, Baked NotesTop note is the initial impression of the fragrance, middle note is the main body of the scent and base is its final impression. About Reed Diffuser Fragrance Oil: Easily replenish your favorite fragrance. These convenient refills are designed especially for use in our Yankee Candle reed diffusers, so can you continue to enjoy them again and again. Select from an assortment of fresh, sophisticated and seasonal fragrances..

Top Note - Citrus, Orange, Nutmeg, Spiced Pumpkin. Top is the initial impression of the fragrance.; Mid Note - Cinnamon, Clove . Middle is the main body of the scent.; Base Note - Vanilla, Baked Notes. Base is its final impression.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yankee Candle Spiced Pumpkin Reed Diffuser Oil Refill, Food & Spice Scent!
Melissa F.
Johnstown, OH
I love Yankee Candles, it seems I always have 2 or more going when at home. This was not a favorite scent. But it wasn't horrible. They just always set a nice the mood and the nigh feels more cozy and calm. The strong but not too strong smells the home with amazing aromas. Other brands can't get them to do this. I don't know why? I will & always do pay a little more for a longer lasting high quality candle brand.☆☆☆Many people still don't know to trim the wicks to extend the life if the candles. I would make that more known on a tag or easy peel off sticker. Because noone reads the label to see what us recommended.

Looking for your answer?