Yankee Candle® Sparkling Snow™ Large Classic Candle Jar uploaded by Victoria H.Yankee Candle® Sparkling Snow™ Large Classic Candle Jar uploaded by Carolyn B.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Fill the air with the crisp, naturally fresh scent of gleaming, snow-covered pines with hints of patchouli and fruit with Sparkling Snow™ scented candles from Yankee Candle. Create a warm, inviting atmosphere by simply lighting this candle and enjoying the delicate fragrances that only Yankee Candle® can produce. The exquisite aroma will linger long after the flame has been snuffed out. see more...

Lauren R.
Lower Burrell
I love filling my home with the scents of the season, when Christmas time rolls around (so November 1st through December 31st, in my book). Yankee Candle has such a large selection of quality scents, that they're one of my go-to stores when it comes to purchasing candles. This past year, I chose Sparkling Snow, because it had a pleasant aroma of pine mixed with the scent of a cold winter day - you know when you walk outside on the first snow fall of the year, and it just smells cold outside, yeah, that scent.
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
I love this sent. Not for the winter feel. It doesn't really small of snow to me. But because one smell of this and I traveled back to my Grampie's house. They always had this soap out int the bathroom to make it smell fresh and clean. And this brought be back there to happy memories. So I don't light it I keep it on my makeup desk and when I need a boost or am missing him I open the lid and give it a smell!! One of my all time faves!! Will be buying more of this scent!
Carolyn B.
Manhattan, KS
My mother brought me this while she was visiting me at school. This has been the perfect scent for the winter! I have two pet rats and they can make my living room rather smelly at times but this effectively covers the smell. I love yankee candle!
Tonya A.
Amelia, OH
I love this scent. I love yankee candle. A great price and a great value. A great holiday scent. I will definitely buy this again next year.
Kendra B.
This candle smells like fresh linen! It is 22 oz. with a burn time of 110-150 hours. I love this candle and will definitely repurchase.
Sophie T.
So I've just walked in to my family's home for Christmas with this candle burning... it's gorgeous! It smells like Christmas but isn't too strong that it's overbearing. I'd definitely recommend it (like any Yankee Candle!)
Kirstyn C.
Harbottle, Northumberland
I adore this candle, the smell is so fresh and fragrant and the burn time is amazing! I think Yankee candles are always worth the price.
The candle is so highly fragranced and fills the room and more