Yankee Candle Sparkling Cinnamon

About This Fragrance

Is the smell overpowering or is it a great mix of both scents?
Ohh my god how does this actually smell I can imagine ?
Are these better than bath and body works candles?
Start your review of Yankee Candle Sparkling Cinnamon!
Melanie F.
Yankee Candle Sparkling Cinnamon uploaded by Melanie F.
Yankee candles is a classics brand, they always great scents! This Sparkling Cinnamon one is my husband’s favorite. I burn it along with an apple scented candle or the kitchen spice scent and it makes the house smell like apple pie!
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
Yankee Candle Sparkling Cinnamon uploaded by Dina H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love candles and I love cinnamon. The two together are so soothing to me. I have always had an obsession for cinnamon. Yankee candles tend to be a little more expensive than other brands, but they burn off a potent fragrance. That’s why I love them. They are very easy to find. Most supermarkets sell them. I would recommend this candle.
Sarah B.
Yankee Candle Sparkling Cinnamon uploaded by Sarah B.
One of my favorite scents!!! Smells incredible! Was given mine as a gift and I love it.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,713 reviews
Yankee Candle Sparkling Cinnamon uploaded by jen H.
My teenage son buys me candles for Christmas as a part of my gift every year. This year he chose this scent. I really enjoyed it. It reminded me of the red hot candies I used to eat as a child. I think Yankee Candles are affordable especially because they have so many promotions and burn for many hours.
Tessa V.
Las Vegas, NV
Yankee Candle Sparkling Cinnamon uploaded by Tessa V.
Purchased at: Target
I love yankee candles! They are my favorite!!! I always buy the fruity kind in the summer, can never go wrong
Aimee L.
Romney, WV
I have to give Yankee Candles a one star even though they all smell extremely amazing and at one point in time I had an obsession to them I had to get ride of probably around 200 of them because every time I would burn one of them I would get a migraine.
Angela S.
Davisburg, MI
I love the fall scent of this. It reminds me of apple cider that my mom used to make. It is a great product and it burns a long time. The Sent stays in the air for a very long time. And it makes my house smell so good and inviting.
Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Target
I am sure you are tired of hearing me brag up Yankee Candles😛😛 But...i cannot stop- this cinnamon one is one of my top 5 from their huge selection of scents. All of them burn evenly, and have a long lasting smell that makes your room smell absolutely amazing! Give this brand a try- i don't burn any other brand
Jackie R.
Sumrall, MS
Awesome candles here. I normally stock up on these around the holidays. Not only do they make my home smell good but they make awesome gifts. You never know when you may need an extra gift for someone unexpected.
Lydia S.
Danbury, CT
The smell of this is beyond amazing, I love yankee candles and this is a must have for Christmas time, it fills your home with baking goodness, if your on the dense just get it you won't regret it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Skyler F.
Indianapolis, IN
il y a un an
Is the Yankee Candle Sparkling Cinnamon worth the price for you? I love the scent, but as this candle is expensive, I want to be sure that it is long lasting and high quality.
emily S. il y a un an
yeah they're great! BUT I would look for them on sale at Cracker Barrel or Bed Bath and Beyond before buying them for regular price. I also LOVE the Wood Wick candles.
Madison H.
Watseka, IL
il y a 2 ans
Lena F. il y a un an
It's a really sweet scent. Definitely fills your whole house. Sometimes I even smell it when the lid is on because it's such a strong smell. I really like that smell but if you're not into sweet scents I wouldn't recommend it