Yankee Candle Smart Scent Vent Clip Pink Sands 0.13 Ounce, Pink uploaded by Harlow B.

BY YANKEE CANDLE

Treat yourself to an exotic island escape with the beautiful mix of sweet florals, bright citrus, and spicy vanilla. The perfect scent for setting just the right mood any time of the year. The beautifully blended scents of the islands will captivate and bring memories of favorite vacations rushing back. Never run out of your favorite Yankee Candle(R) fragrance. Smart Scent(tm) Vent Clips feature a clear window so you can easily see when a replacement is due. The odor neutralizing unit fastens securely to any vehicle's dash vents. Size: 0.13 Ounce. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
One of my favorite car vent clips! Makes the whole car smell so nice and lasts for quite awhile. This smell is very sweet and girly, I love it! While these are a bit pricier than most car freshness I think they are absolutely worth it because they smell so nice and last!
Maddie B.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is one of my favorite scents they have. The brand they have lasts a really long time. This scent makes you feel like you are in a laundry room mixed with the beach scent!
Megan L.
I've had so many of these before, and they honestly don't last long at all. Every time I put one in my car the scent is gone within a few day. I don't think they are worth your money. They are kinda pricey, and you can get longer lasting scents with another brand.
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
Ok I love Yankee Candle because the scents are major and last a long time. The car clip is the best. Every time I get in or anyone gets in my care they always complement how good it smells. Pink sand is like a tropical smell mixed with bubble gum. Yes it's yum
Megan K.
I love the smell of this air freshener!! It smells AMAZING!!! Unfortunately it doesn't last as long as some of my others but it really reduces other orders. A little expensive but worth all of the money!!!
Sheila G.
Yankee Candle Pink Sand sent is my favorite of all them. It has a girly fruity kind of smell. The car vent clips are great. They make the car smell so good and last long. I definitely would recommend them!
monica e.
Palestine, TX
I tried this on a whim and I am absolutely thrilled with it. It has lasted 3 months in my car. The smell is nice and not overbearing at all. Definitely worth the price!
Christian A.
Durham, NC
This smelled so good at first, but it didn't last long at all! I was really disappointed. Would definitely recommend a different brand.
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
This is my favorite yankee candles scent. I love this product and I only buy this scent for my car!!
Leighandra S.
Kingsport, TN
Last for awhile and full your car with amazing agents. Definitely recommend this product. 😍😍😍