BY YANKEE CANDLE

Shop our full selection of car vent clips, including this Yankee Candle simply home Winter Pine Car Vent Clip, at Kohl's. see more...

Slam L.
New Castle, DE
I bought this product in a rush and was happy with it. I needed help getting a strong odor from settling into my car in the hot summer heat. The smell of the Yankees car vent clip was really strong at first, almost overpowering- but it was the middle of summer, so that may have made it stronger. It definitely did what I bought it for - freshen up the smell of my car.
Erin L.
Columbus, OH
I like the vent clips a lot because they keep things smelling clean without being overwhelming. This is great for wintertime or anytime. Yankee candle has the best scents and quality for nearly everything, cars or home.
sky k.
I prefer the leather fragrance when I looking for car air freshners at Yankee candle but I also like to buy them when they are 75% off. I don't really like these clips too much bc they don't attach to my vent very well and last one I had the plastic broke. So I like the little gel jars better.
gloria d.
Chino, CA
when i saw this i was so happy to have my yankee candles on the go with me.But the scent you could hardly smell even when i put the air on full blast.i was very diasappointed . i was hoping tohave the scent of xmas tress with me all day .But sadly i wasnt .So i dont think i will use these car vents again