BY YANKEE CANDLE

This Yankee Candle simply home Salted Pumpkin Caramel Decor 7-oz. jar candle lends the luscious aromas of pumpkin, cinnamon, vanilla, and rich caramel to any living area. Fruity scent Lengthy burn time 3.7"H x 3.3"W x 3.3"D 7-oz. Wax, glass, cotton Burns up to 35 - 45 hours One wick Size: JAR. Color: Orange. Gender: Unisex. Material: Wax. see more...

Meaghann S.
Home Sweet Home Expert
I wish I had multiples of this candles. I usually don't like pumpkin spice things, and thankfully this doesn't smell like the classic pumpkin spice, but warm, sweet, and fall-like! Just fall enough to be a scent for both Halloween and Thanksgiving! Definitely would gift this to others :)
Dara Maria Jezreelle P.
Santa Rosa City
I love burning candles in my home and Salted Pumpkin Caramel from Yankee Candle is one of my favorite Fall scents. It's sweet and warm that it makes my home smell a lot like a cake shop which I love. Yankee candles burn for a long time and you get the most out of your money
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Home Sweet Home Expert
I love when we go to the US and buy Yankee Candles. They always smell so good and fill the whole house with a beautiful scent. They are reasonably priced and well worth it.