BY YANKEE CANDLE

This Yankee Candle simply home Salted Pumpkin Caramel Decor 7-oz. jar candle lends the luscious aromas of pumpkin, cinnamon, vanilla, and rich caramel to any living area. Fruity scent Lengthy burn time 3.7"H x 3.3"W x 3.3"D 7-oz. Wax, glass, cotton Burns up to 35 - 45 hours One wick Size: JAR. Color: Orange. Gender: Unisex. Material: Wax. see more...

• I love candles bit if they are to strong I just can't I g...3 Answers
  • I really want to try these but are they worth the money? ...4 Answers
  • does this candle leave a strong scent?1 Answers
Trang D.
Yankee Candle is one of my favorite candle brands. Yankee Candle in Salted Caramel scent has a wonderful sweet caramelized scent. It feels really relaxing and yummy. It’s great to use in the cooler weather. The jar is great for home decorating. One jar lasts a very long time.
Jocie M.
nelsonville, OH
this is a great candle! smells wonderful and is long lasting. the only downside is the scent is very very strong, but if that’s what you’re looking for in a candle then this is great!
Julissa M.
los lunas
Yankee candle is sounds an amazing brand. The smell is not to strong. This candle didn’t disappoint me and I loved it a lot! The candles are not to pricey. And I’d recommend others to try yankee candles .
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Okay. The smell is woahhhhh if you’re looking for a candle that is full scented then thus is for you. I thought that it was way too strong for my liking. I will stick to wax melts from
Now on lol but hey to each their own
Hannah W.
Ocala, FL
These candles smell amazing!! The pumpkin scent is one of my favorites. I absolutely love fall and fall scents and I use this year round. I work from home and keep it in my office. These candles don’t burn quickly at all either. They last a very long time so to me it’s the worth price 100%!
Meaghann S.
I wish I had multiples of this candles. I usually don't like pumpkin spice things, and thankfully this doesn't smell like the classic pumpkin spice, but warm, sweet, and fall-like! Just fall enough to be a scent for both Halloween and Thanksgiving! Definitely would gift this to others :)
Ani B.
Los Angeles
I love yankee candles, this scent is my go to for fall/winter. These candles are long lasting, makes your whole house smell amazing, and are long lasting. Stylish glass jar that looks great in any room or even bathroom.
Patsy C.
Nogales
I love Yankee candle candles ... there are so big and the all smell so good they do have somewhat of a strong scent but I love that because it spreads throughout the house making it smell good
Paige W.
Smells like fall. Who doesn’t like pumpkin spice? Con? I burn it too fast and have to go by more because I use it daily in my home. Very inexpensive.
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
This smells amazing! The throw on this candle smelt the whole first floor. Of course there pricey but totally worth it.
Caroline G.
houston
I really want to try these but are they worth the money? Does the scent last? And how long does the candle last for?
Cristina M.
Provo, Ut
I love candles bit if they are to strong I just can't I get headacks is this candle very strong or is just right ?
felipa a.
does this candle leave a strong scent?