BY YANKEE CANDLE

This Yankee Candle simply home Salted Pumpkin Caramel Decor 7-oz. jar candle lends the luscious aromas of pumpkin, cinnamon, vanilla, and rich caramel to any living area. Fruity scent Lengthy burn time 3.7"H x 3.3"W x 3.3"D 7-oz. Wax, glass, cotton Burns up to 35 - 45 hours One wick Size: JAR. Color: Orange. Gender: Unisex. Material: Wax. see more...

• I really want to try these but are they worth the money? Does the...3 Answers
Ani B.
Los Angeles
I love yankee candles, this scent is my go to for fall/winter. These candles are long lasting, makes your whole house smell amazing, and are long lasting. Stylish glass jar that looks great in any room or even bathroom.
Meaghann S.
I wish I had multiples of this candles. I usually don't like pumpkin spice things, and thankfully this doesn't smell like the classic pumpkin spice, but warm, sweet, and fall-like! Just fall enough to be a scent for both Halloween and Thanksgiving! Definitely would gift this to others :)
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
This smells amazing! The throw on this candle smelt the whole first floor. Of course there pricey but totally worth it.
Dara Maria Jezreelle P.
Santa Rosa City
I love burning candles in my home and Salted Pumpkin Caramel from Yankee Candle is one of my favorite Fall scents. It's sweet and warm that it makes my home smell a lot like a cake shop which I love. Yankee candles burn for a long time and you get the most out of your money
Jessica R.
London Ontario
I love when we go to the US and buy Yankee Candles. They always smell so good and fill the whole house with a beautiful scent. They are reasonably priced and well worth it.
Caroline G.
houston
I really want to try these but are they worth the money? Does the scent last? And how long does the candle last for?